• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

Pages: 1234

[align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

well, you really can't tell who your true friends are until you're into adversity... and in my case i'd already sort out who among my friends are true... =)
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

yep there real i cuz i can see them and touch them nyahaha jowk as always friends are true but sometimes there a trator like me nyahaha :evil: =D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

some of them are, others aren't...
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My friends?! Some of my friends are true... :wow: and some are not... :wallbash: We usually know [b]true friends[/b] when we are down and have problems... They are the one who will give some advice and help us.
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

some are true but some are not.. they're plastic.. :(:(
minion.dianne
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think my friends are never been true to me... I'm always there when they needed me. But if i have the one who has a problem, they never come. Like they never care at all. :cry: But it's fine, i can take care of myself. ;)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]most of them are not true but its ok...i have a friend that will never forgets me_Jesus_[/b][/color]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. i labb my friends :D
BWISITKA
» Banned
1969-12-31

Nope! D R Not... :d
BWISITKA
» Banned
1969-12-31

sori double post! :D

Last edited by BWISITKA (2008-11-05 19:50:25)

1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]some of my friends are true & the others are not.. :mad:[/b] _____________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..well..for me i was a very true friend to them... of course they are also true to me....=)=)=)... but i think its normal to say something that is against your friend...but no that harsh...:D:D:D
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

all my friends are true to me except one she's a lair and a [b]FLIRT[/b]!!!!:disgust::disgust: she flirted with my own boyfriend and told him he should break up w/ me and go out w/ her she's a [b]BITCH[/b] i swear and she'll go out w/ anyone even gays!!! but no one likes her .. and no one believes her! I'm just being friendly by letting her join our group!
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=salmon]sum of mah friends are true.. esp. if i was in a very tighty place dey were always der trying to comfort and help me at their best.. *well, u can know if she's plastic by her smiles(force smile i min)..^_^ *duh, i usually confront her in d end she got no friends to go with..[/color][/align]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My best friends are true friends while some of my friends are not or should I say... "Plastic"! They're freaks... Plastic friends aren't consider as "FRIENDS" anymore right?
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ma real fwendz are backstabber! but ma cyber fwendz are true fwendz~ thats why i do prefer love ma cyber lyf than ma real lyf.. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Sum of dem r true, while others r not. :) [/b]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

some of them..:) but some i found not...
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sum are true but others maybe? :idea:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Maybe.. Most of them are true. Few are foes.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]ahmm..well i made this thread for us, especially girls to know if our so-called [b]"FRIENDS" [/b] are [i]true[/i] or [u]not..[/u] you can post the signs to know if you're friends are [

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:08

[ 9 queries - 0.559 second ]
Privacy Policy