• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

Pages: 123456..6

uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

i really don't like chain messages... they annoy me
faeamigleo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

no i don't pass chain letters... it's just a waste of time and it's nonsense! i hate it!! :thumbsdown:
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ev'ryone HATES it... right~ :lol:
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't pass chain letters.. i don't even bother continue reading it. i hate it! hehehe! it's really annoying..
junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ravenum008]uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters "ALWAYS" give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they want you to do... and good luck if you accomplish their command~ YOU~!? if you receive these kind of letters~!? Do you pass those Chain letters? Do You Believe on their consequences?[/quote] err nope i dont repost them because if i repost it and someone's read it then it will need to be repost again it will not end and its so annoying.... *sigh*
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sometimes i pass chain letters for fun:) hehe

Last edited by miish.tawa (2008-10-27 08:34:03)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no its a waste of time :rolleyes:
gemima
» n00b
1969-12-31

i do pass it.. ahaha!
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

` i don't pass chain letters, it's just a waste of time and quite annoying... =|
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]No. It's effin annoying. xD[/color]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no..it's just a waste of time....
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no. i hate them. and yeah, it's just a waste of time.
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Of course, its a chain...
swit muff
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]i received lots of chain letters. i passed it when it states, your LOVE ONES will die.. :wallbash:[/align]
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chain letters are nonsense things... just a waste of time..
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't really pass chain letters it's just a waste of time and so annoying..:mad:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont pass chain msg. i hate it.
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hell no., i wouldnt pass it so no one would pass it to me as well... it sooo annoying!! >,<
LenYuuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

only sometimes, when I am in mood :P
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nope..Its not true.. Especially.. When someone will die.. its just a joke..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:38

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy