• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

Pages: 123456..6

uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

ravenum008
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they want you to do... and good luck if you accomplish their command~ YOU~!? if you receive these kind of letters~!? Do you pass those Chain letters? Do You Believe on their consequences? [spoiler]i can't make a Poll, I'm still a newbie... :crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by ravenum008 (2008-09-19 06:36:37)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

:arrow: moved from underground
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

Although I am reading it, I do not pass any chain letter.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

No, I do not. & I don't even read them.
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hell no..waste of time and effort!:doubt:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i don't bliv in these things............just a waste of time...[/b]:disgust:
pink_scorpio96
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate chain letters. i do read them but im not passing it.
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Ofcourse I don't. It just annoys me. I don't believe It'll gives you a badluck. It depends on you.. Not from e-mails or bulletins.. Blah -- blah.[/b]
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#FF66cc]Nop, I don't believe at those and i don't read them either. It's totally a waste of time.[/color]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Agree Nope, I don't pass them either. Just a waste of time.
partjher
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate chain letters..the moment i sense that is a chain messages without reading it further i automatically erase the message....am talking here for the message in cp...[spoiler]Don't you dare my rules[/spoiler]
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx for supporting... :D

Last edited by ravenum008 (2008-09-17 01:51:47)

yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah right.. its a nonsense
darksaint0207
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope,, i don't believe these chain letters,, i only believe in God and what He plans for us. i don't think such letters will do any real harm to us, except if we believe in them, we tend to self fulfill what's written in the letters. (Except for the deaths of relatives that other letters claim to do to those who won't pass them. it's just ridiculous..^_^)
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]no. its nonsense![/b]
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Jesus... i don't beiliv in these things.... go to hell to those who make these chain letters... it made me sick...[/b]
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm it depends... wether it make sense o not... but most of the time a [b]big no,[/b] [i]coz i'm too lazy...haha :rose:[/i]
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

here's another thought~ [align=center][quote][b]ev'ryone is going to die[/b] whatever, whenever, however, wherever you are~[/quote] [/align] [align=center]E'm I right~!? or E'm i correct~!? :D :D :D[/align] [align=center][spoiler]:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:[/spoiler][/align]
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..Sometimes I pass Chain letters but now i dont do that because it was very irritating..
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

before.. :D right now i dont.. :eh: i dont even bother reading one :D i immediately block the sender from sending me spam/chain messages :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:43

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy