• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

Pages: 1234566

uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

lakeflower
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

nah, i dont even read them and i super hate those people who post chain-letter whatnots via the friendster bulletin using catchy titles
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

nope.. it's just a waste of time =)=)
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sometimes. i dont believe in them anyway. just wanna make fun. :lol:
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Well...sometimes when it says "[b]pass this or else blah blah will die or will get sick..[/b]" something... Juz to annoy people.. Cauz I dun really believe in it.. but most of them are nonsense and a total wate of my energy...
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no i dont . i think it sucks ..
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

depend on my mood. :wow: actually i really hate chain letters but SOMETIMES i pass chain letters even its a waste of time... :wallbash:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i don't. whatever it is. though sometimes, threats are there. i still don't! :lol: its disgusting. :lol: its like after using your mom, God and what-so-ever they would threatened you like if you wont pass this after 10minutes. you're mother will die! :angry:
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

too lazy to do it..heheh:lol::lol::lol:
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sometimes if i have nothing to do..
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

D nman 22o mga un. :)
minion.dianne
» n00b
1969-12-31

No, definitely no... Its so annoying, and i don't even read them.. :disgust:
BWISITKA
» Banned
1969-12-31

hahaha! nope =) =) =)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]nope i don't[/b][/color]:lol::lol::lol:
xxdollvampxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

No. its defying the laws of God. :D
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

idiots make them c:
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no. its definitely a waste of time. i dont even finish reading it.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No I don't. I really hate chain letters. :disgust: And the threat-part of the letter. :disgust:
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't pass it on even though I read it. 1. Read 2. Delete 3. Done :D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i read it but definitely dont pass it..it's kinda annoying you know, you will only waste your time and effort in doing so..
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

no. i dont believe in those, but sometimes, I get creepy. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmn... i experiencing those letters sent to me... i was so annoying~ :wallbash: :arrow: Chain letters [b]"ALWAYS"[/b] give you a bad luck (even thou it was for nothing) if you don't do whatever they

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:32

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy