• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

Pages: 1234567..7

[quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

ravenum008
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

[quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, people would read it if theywant to. TWO: To the people who have like 1,000 friends, are you serious? You dont know half the people! You're stupid. Go play in traffic. THREE: Don't ever post pictures and say "OMG, I'm so ugly" "OMG, I'm so fat" because if you were, you wouldn't post them. And if u do ur a f*cking idiot. FOUR: Nobody cares about threats over the internet. Don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard. Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded. FIVE: Quit crying because you're not on someones featured friends. Who cares? IT'S THEIR PROFILE!!! NOT YOURS !!! SIX: Who really cares if I don't accept you as a friend? MOVE ON!!! Don't send me another request or message asking "What's up with you not adding me?" I don't want you as a friend, that's what's up dumbass!!! SEVEN: 6th graders who have Friendster and look like sluts, and act like whores go somewhere else because nobody wants you here. EIGHT: If you have decided to read this, you are a true Friendster Friend. Real friends read their bulletins. NINE: I say you go and pass this on and maybe it will finally get through people's brains. TEN: And if you open a bulletin and it says something like... " Repost this in 100 seconds or a ghost will rape your dog tonight, or "some dead skinless girl is gonna rape your mom " QUIT BEING A DUMB A$S!! [/align][/quote] [spoiler]just posting~ L:lol:L[/spoiler]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

ahahaha nice! :lol: :thumbsup:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

Totally agree on those. :thumbsup:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whaha ~ funny :lol:
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i just saw it in my bulletins :D and i agree with that
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.. totally true... =) :penguin:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i've read this in the bulletin of one of my friends... some are quite true don't yah think? :eh:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ravenum008]TWO: To the people who have like 1,000 friends, are you serious? You dont know half the people! You're stupid. Go play in traffic.[/quote] Is that rili means, that im [b]stuppid [/b] ? =| [quote=ravenum008]SEVEN: 6th graders who have Friendster and look like sluts, and act like whores go somewhere else because nobody wants you here.[/quote] ^for ythis one.. i agree.. . =)
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol :lol::lol::lol: [quote=ravenum008]THREE: Don't ever post pictures and say "OMG, I'm so ugly" "OMG, I'm so fat" because if you were, you wouldn't post them. And if u do ur a f*cking idiot.[/quote] haha this one is true i have some friends who do such things
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah, everything's true about that stuff.
shan021
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've aalready read that
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha :thumbsup: i already red that in the fs bulletin :lol:
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah. i agree! :thumbsup: thats true i have 1000+ friends,, and i dun even know dem ol ! haha.
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hahaha they only wanted to be popular even no one knows about them =D =D =D but still its a loser
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cool! that's nice... i have more than 1000 friends and i don't even know them...:lol:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

didn't somebody from the Handsome and Pretty group in friendster post this? anyway.. that's true :P
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

About the number TWO, yeah i'm doing that :lol:
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

jaja yah right! =)=) people! wake up!
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hahahahahahaha!!!!![/b]
ahmaddon91
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

only losers do that in friendster...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:05

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy