• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

Pages: 1234567..7

[quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

totally agree with that! haha :D they do silly things. hmph. even we have 1000+ friends, we aren't popular if we don't know `em. or just commenting with 100 friends. i know 2 thingies again. :arrow: [b]PLASTIC PERSON[/b]. what my friend said is : "people who comment you to increase their amount of comments. they just wrote very short comments. must GET LOST! :evil:" :arrow: stupid 'popular' user. they add every people they meet. just to increase their friends. so, people will think he/she is popular. FAKE POPULARITY! :doubt:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

[i]Only losers post gazillion numbers of their pictures! and it looks all the same! just different angle! I dont want to see their faces on every single direction! god. they should put some variety on it. random pictures are [color=green]BORING[/color]...[/i]

Last edited by losher29 (2008-10-12 21:31:36)

CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] hahw..x]~ i totally agreee..!! x]~ xixix..^^~ naiz nee..x]~ [/align]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I see in fs bulletins, but never read it =D, well tnx for sharing hahah :lol::lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I agree with you, but I can also make an objection to #1. [quote=ravenum008]ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, people would read it if theywant to.[/quote] Personally, I don't even post bulletins but I do have some people on my Friends list who post the same bulletin multiple times. I think some people post multiple times because of those people who have 1,000 friends and receive 100+ bulletins per day. If the person just posts the bulletin one time, then their true friends probably will never see it (if they have 1,000 friends) because it will get buried beneath all the other ones.
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=D=D=D all true fs loser :evil:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:idea: Nice nice nice.. good job.. haha :lol:
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah! this thread is really nice but not totally nice!.. =D
GeeLiuBee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah! they post lots of bulletins, I don't know why they do that :wallbash:
labsiu
» n00b
1969-12-31

some didnt agree. haha.
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ravenum008]ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, people would read it if theywant to.[/quote] very true... some are posting multiple bulletins... with the same contents... :P
chopstick
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1oo % true =D this is funny yet true..
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ravenum008]TWO: To the people who have like 1,000 friends, are you serious? You dont know half the people! You're stupid. Go play in traffic.[/quote] ~pwahaha! iM stupid! :D:thumbsup: ~ i dont know why i kept on adding people who invited me to be their friend.. maybe because.. i want them to know me better.. :D but some just want to check mah profile.. :/ dundun.. but i really don't care about it... lol... [quote=infamous J]I agree with you, but I can also make an objection to #1. ravenum008 wrote: ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, people would read it if theywant to. Personally, I don't even post bulletins but I do have some people on my Friends list who post the same bulletin multiple times. I think some people post multiple times because of those people who have 1,000 friends and receive 100+ bulletins per day. If the person just posts the bulletin one time, then their true friends probably will never see it (if they have 1,000 friends) because it will get buried beneath all the other ones.[/quote] ~ yeah.. i agree with you.. T__T i have 1000+ friends (but i only knew about 20% of them) on my friendster.. and most of them have 1000+ friends also.. if i only post 1... my real friends might not recognize it.. :| nice one infamous..! =):thumbsup:

Last edited by ekzm (2008-10-11 08:48:30)

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me looosers on friendster do this: :arrow:posts on bulletins, and no ones cares to read it unless the title is so title. hahahaha
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][i]People who post gazillion numbers of their pictures [[color=red]especially webcam ones[/color]] and it looks all the same, just different angle! People dont want to see their faces on every single direction. Damn. They should put some variety on it. Random pictures are [color=green]BORING[/color]...[/i][/quote] [quote][i]People who beg like "[color=red]feature me pls[/color]" and they would cry when you wouldn't shiet. It's fucking friendster Get over yourself and why would people even feature them when they don't even deserve it. [/i][/quote]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hahaha. this is really awsome and funny =D thanks for sharing.:D:thumbsup:[/b]
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]yeah, such a dumbass people doing that stupid things![/b] shit
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes!i agree:D only losers do that in friendster:doubt:
Paul Harriet
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler]:ninja::thumbsup: Nice Job Tol!!![/spoiler]
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think its true and i agree.:D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:52

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy