• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

Pages: 1..1234567

[quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

synthe
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

[quote=ravenum008][align=center] SEVEN: 6th graders who have Friendster and look like sluts, and act like whores go somewhere else because nobody wants you here. TEN: And if you open a bulletin and it says something like... " Repost this in 100 seconds or a ghost will rape your dog tonight, or "some dead skinless girl is gonna rape your mom " QUIT BEING A DUMB A$S!! [/align][/quote] i like those ^^.. =3 [sub][b]Yay! 100th Post[/b][/sub]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

yup! i agree with dat & i had just post dat on my bulletin... hope they can learn from it..

Last edited by 0825pauline (2008-12-07 18:13:53)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=D=D=D=D i've seen a lot of losers =D=D
kayz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahahaha..nc one..:thumbsup:
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thats true..heheh :lol:.. funny
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahahaha...i agree.....very detailed
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i AGREE :thumbsup: [quote]ravenum008 wrote: SEVEN: 6th graders who have Friendster and look like sluts, and act like whores go somewhere else because nobody wants you here.[/quote] where can i see them? i havent seen one :D
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whoa! i really like the list! lol.. =)
sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ravenum008]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, people would read it if theywant to. TWO: To the people who have like 1,000 friends, are you serious? You dont know half the people! You're stupid. Go play in traffic. THREE: Don't ever post pictures and say "OMG, I'm so ugly" "OMG, I'm so fat" because if you were, you wouldn't post them. And if u do ur a f*cking idiot. FOUR: Nobody cares about threats over the internet. Don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard. Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded. FIVE: Quit crying because you're not on someones featured friends. Who cares? IT'S THEIR PROFILE!!! NOT YOURS !!! SIX: Who really cares if I don't accept you as a friend? MOVE ON!!! Don't send me another request or message asking "What's up with you not adding me?" I don't want you as a friend, that's what's up dumbass!!! SEVEN: 6th graders who have Friendster and look like sluts, and act like whores go somewhere else because nobody wants you here. EIGHT: If you have decided to read this, you are a true Friendster Friend. Real friends read their bulletins. NINE: I say you go and pass this on and maybe it will finally get through people's brains. TEN: And if you open a bulletin and it says something like... " Repost this in 100 seconds or a ghost will rape your dog tonight, or "some dead skinless girl is gonna rape your mom " QUIT BEING A DUMB A$S!![/quote] i read it bfore in my board. it really isn't nice. =| just mind ur own biz, cuz they'renot minding u. (for the REAL maker of that post) [spoiler]fyi, i don't to those things, i'm just reacting, and that's all.[/spoiler]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sarfia.]ravenum008 wrote: 10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, people would read it if theywant to. TWO: To the people who have like 1,000 friends, are you serious? You dont know half the people! You're stupid. Go play in traffic. THREE: Don't ever post pictures and say "OMG, I'm so ugly" "OMG, I'm so fat" because if you were, you wouldn't post them. And if u do ur a f*cking idiot. FOUR: Nobody cares about threats over the internet. Don't try to act hardcore with the keyboard. Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded. FIVE: Quit crying because you're not on someones featured friends. Who cares? IT'S THEIR PROFILE!!! NOT YOURS !!! SIX: Who really cares if I don't accept you as a friend? MOVE ON!!! Don't send me another request or message asking "What's up with you not adding me?" I don't want you as a friend, that's what's up dumbass!!! SEVEN: 6th graders who have Friendster and look like sluts, and act like whores go somewhere else because nobody wants you here. EIGHT: If you have decided to read this, you are a true Friendster Friend. Real friends read their bulletins. NINE: I say you go and pass this on and maybe it will finally get through people's brains. TEN: And if you open a bulletin and it says something like... " Repost this in 100 seconds or a ghost will rape your dog tonight, or "some dead skinless girl is gonna rape your mom " QUIT BEING A DUMB A$S!! i read it bfore in my board. it really isn't nice. =| just mind ur own biz, cuz they'renot minding u. (for the REAL maker of that post)[/quote] [color=violet]^ she has got a point .. :| ehehe... but then again, those things are reality.. there are just people who tend to be like that.. just something to think about.. (for the real maker of the post), has he/she never really did any of those things? because if he/she did, well then he/she is also a loser... =D but who cares? just don't mind those "losers" if you think they are.. :) we should just do our thing.. ^^..[/color]
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]TWO: To the people who have like 1,000 friends, are you serious? You dont know half the people! You're stupid. Go play in traffic.[/quote] i have 1808 friends right now, &i duno why i have that number of friends :paranoid: [/align]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah... it's for losers!!!!
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thats nice.. and true..
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah ur ryt :D:thumbsup:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha :] i do not reject, but i do choose not to accept :] hehe :D these are true! especially the part about bulletins :]
vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahahaha.. nice.nice !!
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol i saw this on facebook before (obviously it was about facebook) but still its pretty true :P no matter whichever social networking website you're on. ((also funny... hahahahahahah))

Last edited by discoGLITZ (2008-12-13 20:57:18)

jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ravenum008]SEVEN: 6th graders who have Friendster and look like sluts, and act like whores go somewhere else because nobody wants you here.[/quote] Im a 6th grader does it mean Im stupid? :paranoid: LOL nevermind :D
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this is nice. funny :]]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I saw dis also on Friendster bulletins, thanks 4 dat. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]10 THINGS LOSERS DO ON FRIENDSTER ONE: Stop posting multiple bulletins!!! People would read your bulletin if theyreally want to! Or even stop saying, "READ ME", like Isaid, peopl

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:35

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy