• ARCHIVES 
  • » which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

Pages: 1234567..7

which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

fear factor would be interesting. :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

[b]Survivor[/b] for me :D :penguin:
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

survivor for me too... john voted-out last night :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D Id rather go to survivor. There are soo many adventure's and you will be challenge to be one of kind ..
dwyt_suerte
» n00b
1969-12-31

fear factor.,.,.,., survivor phil is so borring
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]im starting to like Survivor Philippines but my sole survivor [u]PATANI[/u] is voted out :crybaby: but thats okay, the challenges and the tribal council is a nice story line for the show, its great though yet it doesn't give me such adrenaline unlike to the [b]FEAR FACTOR[/b] which totally freaks me out especially the original version, lets see if the pinoy version can be good like the original, they have revised the story line, it is to be participated by 12 persons competing for the prize whoa, i think snakes and worms will be scattered in the set of PINOY FEAR FACTOR wee :D [/align]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Survivor. i dont actually watch the original Fear factor. :)
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i go for survivor.. simply because i don't like the challenges in fear factor.. some are challenging and some are just life threatening.. :)
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I go for Survivor.. :D [quote=black_eLjOy]simply because i don't like the challenges in fear factor.. some are challenging and some are just life threatening.. :)[/quote] I agree with you. =)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me, it's Fear Factor because it's very challenging and you will know your phobia... :D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] SURVIVOR [/b][/align] [align=center][b] Its all there, its already a package in one. I bet the fear factor is just a "pantapat" to survivor. Well, If you would ask me, I think Paolo Bediones is a better host than Ryan Agoncillo. Most of you dont like survivor because you are Kapamilya. Its a shame to know that some people cannot determine who's better because they are "kapamilya or kapuso" well, I know, most of you will disagree w/ me, but I dont care, at least I know for myself that I can debate who's the best, and I bet those who disagree will just stare and comment no more. =) [/b][/align]
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

honestly..!i like them both.:):thumbsup: but i think fear factor will be more interesting and challenging because of the challenges that they prepared..=):D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Fear factor of course.. Its much challenging than Survivor
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

fear factor coz it's fun .
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Survivor. LOL. It's much more realistic for me... and I adore Kiko's hair, Jace's sexy and hot body and JC's handsomeness! :eh: :P :P
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I like Fear Factor!!!
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I don't know those shows,,duh.[/b] [color=pink]But fear factor is familiar...It's foreign right? Or just adopted by Filipinos?[/color] dang! Whatever those shows are...I don't know them. But if choose, I'll choose Fear Factor..:)
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fear factor looks very nice.. haha..~ the sneak peaks are good.
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i have never seen Fear Factor & Survivor in the Philippines but i like [color=orange]Fear Factor America[/color] ^^ though sometimes it's gross, still like it :D[/b]
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Fear factor..What else?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:37

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy