• ARCHIVES 
  • » which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

Pages: 1234567..7

which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

abigailgeriane
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

I like fear factor more....:D
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

grrrrr... im starting to hate survivor coz of f*ckin marlon... he's a demon....
ghost_fighter
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Fear Factor!!!! I love it :thumbsup:
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

spoilers are ruining the spirit of the game.. dont believe it.. spoilers came from rival network.. (as paolo said,,) read it: [spoiler]"There is absolutely no truth to the irresponsible rumors being spread on the internet that the winner for Survivor Philippines has been determined. The final votes have been sealed, hidden in a vault and have yet to be counted. The tallying of the votes will only be done during the live telecast of the final episode in December. We wish to thank all our viewers, who have been following Survivor Philippines from the beginning, as the show has been reaping success in TV ratings. We encourage our audience to continue to watch the program as the episodes become more and more exciting each day." *source: survivor.tv[/spoiler]

Last edited by airatotzkie (2008-11-07 06:06:06)

pretzkul
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm..i like fear factor..
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Fear Factor here! Well I just like it's concept and how it is well-handled by ABS-CBN. I'm so excited to watch it. November 10 is fast approaching. LOL. - - - I've heard that a survivor staff accidentally announced the winner of the Survivor. So I think the intense & excitement surely went down :thumbsdown:
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pilot episode of fear factor last night was ok.. but i dont like some of the participantes.. kinda maarte!!
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=pink] I guess, the participantes in Fear Factor are all like, good-looking! For me, they make use of this, to be able to find talents in the future, SURVIVOR is more pang-MASA. Survivors came from all walks of life, the thrill, action, suspense, and all the yucky or dangerous stuff of the challenges are present plus! the reality of how to play the game. I believe, SURVIVOR is all-in-one. ABS-CBN should've probably made FEAR FACTOR a STAR SEARCH not a REALITY TV GAME SHOW.[/color] =D [b][i] NOTE: This is my reaction, you just have to deal with it. =| [/i][/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=endlezluver16]I guess, the participantes in Fear Factor are all like, good-looking! For me, they make use of this, to be able to find talents in the future, SURVIVOR is more pang-MASA. Survivors came from all walks of life, the thrill, action, suspense, and all the yucky or dangerous stuff of the challenges are present plus! the reality of how to play the game. I believe, SURVIVOR is all-in-one. ABS-CBN should've probably made FEAR FACTOR a STAR SEARCH not a REALITY TV GAME SHOW. =D[/quote] hahaha! =D LOL yeah, i agree :eh::thumbsup: go [u][b]SURVIVOR[/b][/u] :thumbsup::thumbsup:
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

http://pinoyfearfactor.8forum.biz i found a forum for fearfactor fanatics :o
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the fear factor finally airs out in the Philippines and they have really cool stunts, haha go FEAR FACTOR!!! the contestants / participants are so sexy and cool ahaha
dwyt_suerte
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: fear factor the best..[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Survivor is more challenging.. than fear factor.. >> its js like a sort of activity/challenges. :paranoid:[/b]
dwyt_suerte
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]FOR ME FEAR FACTOR IS THE BEST,, MORE CHALLENGING TO WATCH, LOL=D[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=airatotzkie]http://pinoyfearfactor.8forum.biz i found a forum for fearfactor fanatics :o[/quote] is it in the rules that no promotions of other forum sites? :D im nice, dont worry :D we both go for fear factor :D
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

............................................ Survivor is not that too thrilling, their challenges are too simple and also boring..not juz lyk fear factor where you have to face all the unexpected challenges, difficult & besides nobody had passed the challenges so far.. [b]fear factor[/b]!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

fear factor :thumbsup: =) :thumbsup:
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me??? i'm watching survivor now because it's the first show to be launched...:paranoid: ..but when fear factor started i turn on to watching FEAR FACTOR than survivor...:D it's more thrilling and exciting... and it's more fairer than survivor (i think)...:rolleyes: because in fear factor the first to be out is the one who can't do the challenge while in survivor they remove the one who deserve to stay..the ne they called it "threat" yet the word is DESERVING... (sorry guyS, but it's true).....:|=|
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Survivor is more entertaining than Fear Factor.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I like [i]Fear Factor[/i] more, coz it's challenging, lot of excitement, and interesting, i watch also d original Fear Factor. :thumbsup:[/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-18 21:50:26)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:17

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy