• ARCHIVES 
  • » which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

Pages: 1234567..7

which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this shows. i think fear factor will be the best, has a lot of exitement and think will really more suspense =). and the ryan will also be a good host. coz survivor is just like extra challenge same old brand new show. chanes only the title and the place

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-20 13:12:28)

vlad
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

fear factor of course
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

[quote=aljayizer]lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya[/quote] I LOL'D here. i find this thread entitled "fear factor or survivor" IRONIC to what you have said. we know these two shows are from those two great networks, so how will people set aside their being loyal to their respective stations? :eh: well, i'm already tired of comparing them. i'm so fed up with that. sorry for the offtopic btw. --- i don't know when will fear factor be aired (or if it is already aired) since i'm not much into tv these days. but so far, survivor impressed me. it's okay for me if they have similarities with extra challenge, but the REAL concept of survivor is how long will they take to live in a remote island. so i'll go with survivor, FOR NOW. :)

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-09-22 07:11:39)

emopablokun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Fear Factor[/b] I want different challenger Everyday
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

FEAR FACTOR ang da best ^^ it is more exciting because the ABS CBN revised the story line and it's much more exciting compared to the survivors (sorry for it's fans) na parang scripted:) ) ... im looking forward for pinoy fear factor, *im sorry, i think i made the same thread posted in this forum, i am really sorry, i hope the ones who made this thread is not angry with me xp*
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

fear factor! weeeeeeee :lol:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:) fear factor.. :o
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I've been a survivor fan long ago. the concept is so unique and better than fear factor. fear factor is just like extra challenge with those insane challenges whatever the producers have thought of. obviously gma had already done that. they're now on the next level. lol. so i'll go with survivor philippines. --- i suggest to the other posters to give an explanation why. to avoid violating the "minimum characters" requirement.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-09-30 22:45:10)

blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fear factor is more exiciting and challenging than survivor
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: survivor.. im also watching fear factor.. =(
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i know who won survivor phils... =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ For my sake, please don't tell it. lol. --- for me, nothing is more challenging than to live in a remote foreign island without a proper shelter, adequate food, and computers (LOL) for a month. :eh:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

neh..ok sir! i won't tell it for your sake... :D :D
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fear factor..i saw the trailer "the girls are so sexy =D" LOLZ
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Lol... I want Fear Factor more coz I hate the survivors... Sorry guise..
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Fear Factor!!!:thumbsup:
anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like fear factor
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like survivor.. i like the games and the challanges.. but the very factor i'd like surivor is because i like watching them vote on who's gonna go home.. until only 3 persons will be left.. ( that's the most interesting part..) =):thumbsup:
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Fear factor, of course.. :D
hemingspeare_2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me i like survivor philippines because they have challenge and trill to all the filipinoes while in the fear factor they only use their common sense if the contenders do the challenge......................... filipinoes use your common sense
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » which do you think will be a successfull show for the filipino people? Survivor philippines or fear factor? please be honest lets set aside ourselves being a kapuso or kapamilya. lets talk about this

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:56

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy