• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just answer the question of the person above you then give a situation... ---The situation should be answerable by Deal or No Deal of course. ill start... Your parents decided that u will study in ur

Just answer the question of the person above you then give a situation... ---The situation should be answerable by Deal or No Deal of course. ill start... Your parents decided that u will study in ur

edimax.altec
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just answer the question of the person above you then give a situation... ---The situation should be answerable by Deal or No Deal of course. ill start... Your parents decided that u will study in ur

oh yeah, it's ok for me. it's a BIG DEAL!! ahaha your parents will disconnect your net connection for 2 months and exchange of that, you will be given a brand new laptop, hehe,
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just answer the question of the person above you then give a situation... ---The situation should be answerable by Deal or No Deal of course. ill start... Your parents decided that u will study in ur

i guess i should go for a DEAL! i can surf internet at my friends house :)) hahaha! ---- ur parents will let u go to a field trip but when u come back u will do the household chores for 3 weeks! :P *xaxa

Last edited by ilovefudgie14 (2009-01-09 19:39:04)

*YOSHI.KOJIMA*
» n00b
1969-12-31

DEAL! :lol: Your Parents Will Allow you to go gimik with your barkadas but you are grounded for 2 weeks
-jEnNy-18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No Deal! your parents allow u to have a boy friend after you graduate college.
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..DEAL! [maibe they know whats ryt 4 me] -- u will eat a worms from the mud but they will give u a 300,00! :rolleyes:
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] Uhh, what number is 300, 00? :lol: Maybe you meant 30, 000. :D BTW, Deal. =D Ahaha, joke. Of course, no deal. Gonna do that just for something. What's the price? Haha. Money, as in $30, 000. Lawl. [b]Question :[/b] Do push-ups above fire and never get burned, for 5 hours. :o
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha* s0ri for the mistake Lol* :lol: [b]A:[/b] No Deal. :P [b]Q:[/b] Dont Blink ur eyes for 10 minutes like this -> :/ hehe* :lol:
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no deal; i can never do that! my friends can but never me.. anyway.. Q; u are given 1 000 euro to moon the Queen?
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

umm,I'll pass.no deal... you were given a 1,000,000,000 to jump off the Empire State building,aiming 4 a small but super soft trampoline..:thumbsup:
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

super Deal! :lol: [b]Q:[/b] u will to this -> :paranoid: for 1 hour then u will have a trip to Hongkong! :eh: [i]xaxa[/i]
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] Oh-right. =D Hahaha. But I already went to HK so, no need. :P [b]Question :[/b] Buy ma cookies 'n cream icecream. :eh:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]TOTAL DEAL [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/10.gif[/img] i likey likey [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif[/img] ---- how `bout kiss a nerd?? [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/10.gif[/img] [/b]
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] No deal. =D *bwahaha. [b]Question :[/b] Kiss two mamuys/pigs at the same time. :wow:
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ A: No Deal..haha :lol: Q: Drink a Ampalaya Juice? :lol:
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^^ A: Deal, wanna try sumfiin; new ay ay :lol: Q: Eat a Snake?! {i hav--tastes bettr thn chicken foe me :P yum2x}
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]A:[/b] No Deal... i dont like exotic foods. hehe* but good for u =| [b]Q:[/b] Eat a Piece Of Paper? :lol: [i]xaxa[/i]

Last edited by ilovefudgie14 (2009-01-13 18:45:22)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^No deal. =D [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vAn annually supply of rice? :D [/b][/font]
POGiNGCHiKS.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Deal. Tons of COINS? :retard:
peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

DEAL.... a kiss from ur gf/bf?
POGiNGCHiKS.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Uh, idontknow :lol: A hug from enemy?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just answer the question of the person above you then give a situation... ---The situation should be answerable by Deal or No Deal of course. ill start... Your parents decided that u will study in ur

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:32

[ 9 queries - 0.609 second ]
Privacy Policy