• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just answer the question of the person above you then give a situation... ---The situation should be answerable by Deal or No Deal of course. ill start... Your parents decided that u will study in ur

Just answer the question of the person above you then give a situation... ---The situation should be answerable by Deal or No Deal of course. ill start... Your parents decided that u will study in ur

leviel
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just answer the question of the person above you then give a situation... ---The situation should be answerable by Deal or No Deal of course. ill start... Your parents decided that u will study in ur

Deal.It's kinda easy for me Give ur crush a :puke:
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just answer the question of the person above you then give a situation... ---The situation should be answerable by Deal or No Deal of course. ill start... Your parents decided that u will study in ur

yiiiee! haha* maibe he will curse me..FORever! :lol: [b]Q:[/b] Ask ur bf/gf to marry u?? :|
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

deal. lick ur tv while everyone is watching then say "its dirty eh"
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha* No Deal... LOL :lol: -- Wipe the shoes of ur crush in School and in front of everyone. :angry:
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Deal. Sleep with ur txtmeyt?
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ depends which one lol... and even then. if 'sleep' just means sleeping nothing else. Q; go swimming in freezing cold water?

Last edited by discoGLITZ (2009-01-16 18:01:03)

ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ no deal. i dont want to die :lol: LOL* [b]Q:[/b] rip ur exam paper because it is...[b]FAILED![/b] :angry:
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No Deal... :thumbsdown: hey that's bad.. Laugh alone because of nothing(like your a mental :o =D)
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ (just for fun) No Deal.. I'm not that crazy. :lol: -- Tour Around the :globe: !
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff3366]deal..yeah.i'll luv dat..^_^ ...compose a song for me...=)[/color]
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No deal :lol: i am not really into musics eh..churi :| -- wish for a :thunder:? :P

Last edited by ilovefudgie14 (2009-01-17 10:53:42)

VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=SuNg Je JaE]spy on ur gf/bf??[/quote] not deal! :| let it be.. she/he wanna be their self =D so, don't spy =D make me a delicious food hahakz :penguin:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no deal.. i'll just buy you something.. but i don't want to cook..hehehe. give me a trip to u.s.a? =D:D
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No deal..... Give me a kiss...........:D:wow:
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No deal. i dont know u eh :) -- but ur cute =D -- do this in front of ur principal ( :smoke: )
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no deal x) ---------- date with hayden kho =D=D ?
ilovefudgie14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha. :thumbsdown: no deal. --- be wid hayden kho wid the hayden camera?? =D:eh:
_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no deal. i have lots @ home :) ▼ 1 000 000 php in exchange for your first kiss?

Last edited by _eyayarey_ (2010-04-03 06:37:50)

EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Deal!! :redface: psp?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just answer the question of the person above you then give a situation... ---The situation should be answerable by Deal or No Deal of course. ill start... Your parents decided that u will study in ur

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:49

[ 10 queries - 0.542 second ]
Privacy Policy