• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just answer the question of the person above you then give a situation... ---The situation should be answerable by Deal or No Deal of course. ill start... Your parents decided that u will study in ur

Just answer the question of the person above you then give a situation... ---The situation should be answerable by Deal or No Deal of course. ill start... Your parents decided that u will study in ur

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just answer the question of the person above you then give a situation... ---The situation should be answerable by Deal or No Deal of course. ill start... Your parents decided that u will study in ur

Deal I need to get one! I-pad?
aDikTaH07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just answer the question of the person above you then give a situation... ---The situation should be answerable by Deal or No Deal of course. ill start... Your parents decided that u will study in ur

deal! addict!?
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

DEAL? I'll buy you a Blackberry phone but in return, you have to die :)
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

No deal I'll borrow u money worth of 1M but in return with interest.
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

DEAL :lol2: v house and lot? :run:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Deal. :> Shoot you with a gun? :D
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

DEAL...> v d bar? :D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aww.. No Deal. :evil:[hr][hr]20Million Pesosesoses? :lol3:
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Deal kill urself?
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]NO DEAL. a MASERATI 4200 GT?[/align]
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

deal. a LG Ice Cream?
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ deal :lol3: v ticket to a concert with me?
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ oh sure.. i'm sure it's the "SUPER SHOW 2" @ araneta coliseum !!! :xixi: v watch concert with me and azhy??
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Deal! V live in Neverland?
_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

deal. i'm already living in there. ▼ be an immortal?
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

DEAL play dota with me?
aDikTaH07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

deal!! give me +repu?
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

NO deal :lol3: can u kill urself?
--sweety10
» n00b
1969-12-31

No Deal I love my life. :) A luxury car as your graduation gift?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no deal. . . hand? :d
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just answer the question of the person above you then give a situation... ---The situation should be answerable by Deal or No Deal of course. ill start... Your parents decided that u will study in ur

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:14

[ 9 queries - 1.119 second ]
Privacy Policy