• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello all! I will be posting here the Hall of fame for last age's champion. [b]Congratulations to Kataw[/b] for winning the past age of clan war season 2. [b]Hall of Fame:[/b] [spoiler]Season 1 cham

Hello all! I will be posting here the Hall of fame for last age's champion. [b]Congratulations to Kataw[/b] for winning the past age of clan war season 2. [b]Hall of Fame:[/b] [spoiler]Season 1 cham

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello all! I will be posting here the Hall of fame for last age's champion. [b]Congratulations to Kataw[/b] for winning the past age of clan war season 2. [b]Hall of Fame:[/b] [spoiler]Season 1 cham

so tapos na yung season 2 ?? :o wow .. and tagal ko kasing wala :lol::thumbsup:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hello all! I will be posting here the Hall of fame for last age's champion. [b]Congratulations to Kataw[/b] for winning the past age of clan war season 2. [b]Hall of Fame:[/b] [spoiler]Season 1 cham

[quote=mhedge]so tapos na yung season 2 ?? wow .. and tagal ko kasing wala[/quote] votation kung sino ung magiging pres ng minokawa.
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]helow helow helow :) uhmm......guyz, i olredi told dynasty dat he'l b teh pangulo....& i think he agreed on it... =) sori pipz.....kinda busy fer skul.....lots of things 2 do... :| i'm going insane...[/b][/color] :wallbash:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

now as zyra said i will be the pangulo, but ask other member ok. i have a plan hehehe

Last edited by Dynasty-tweaker (2008-11-04 06:17:29)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

You and Zyrax made the most attacks on Minokawa. So..... :arrow: [b]Pangulo Dynasty Tweaker, house of Minokawa[/b] resume date will be the resume date: [b]Nov 6,2008 Thursday 6:00 AM PST[/b](Phil standard time)
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

pede na bang mag declare ng something ngayon?
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^you mean declare pact? You can declare pact on the resume date =) thank you
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i cant make it coz gonna go to skul. maybe my clan will be killed wen i open my pc tom'row aftie,
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Dynasty-tweaker]i cant make it coz gonna go to skul. maybe my clan will be killed wen i open my pc tom'row aftie,[/quote] don't worry... you have members to defend your clan though =) resume date is a little bit late :lol: :arrow: [b]game resumed[/b]
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

game lets rock!!! :cool: gonna declare pact to both clans. =D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Game Opened :D :thumbsup: [url]http://theftalk.com/p1871254-2008-11-03-21%3A32%3A10.html#p1871254[/url]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-11-06 03:43:15)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]just a clarification[/b]=) [quote]Make a Pact - If a Pangulo finds his clan in really bad shape, he can choose the option to Make a Pact. This means that he can pick any one alliance in the game to grant 3 of his flags to, and in turn, he spares his clan from that clan's attacks for a period of 25 attacks (total, including as his own men attack other clans). Any number of pacts can be made, but all pacts overlap. For example, if the Kapri Pangulo makes a pact with the Aswang clan and the Leon clan at the same time, each of those two clans receives 3 flags, the Kapri loses 6 flags, and for 25 total attacks, no attacks may be made from the Aswang or the Leon against the Kapri. However, warriors from the Kapri are still free to attack the Aswang and Leon clans[/quote] [b]so this means that amomongo can only attack kataw and kataw can only attack amomongo until 25 attacks are reached?[/b] [b]*edited:additional clarification: so that means, minokawa must give 3 flags to kataw and 3 flags to amomongo. and minus 6 flags from their clan.[/b]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-06 04:04:59)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Exactly sis. :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Yes =) But dynasty tweaker did not added any points to those clans that he would make pact with... [b]@Dynasty[/b] Please edit your post... and allocate 3 points on those clans that you would like to make pact with... Thanks
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

awts nalito na tuloy ako :lol: :lol: I mean i am sorta confused right now... ;]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-11-06 04:10:28)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

na edit ko na po. waiting nalang me na mag edit sa iba ;)
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

okay edited now its under the pact
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]^Yes =) But dynasty tweaker did not added any points to those clans that he would make pact with...[/quote] [b]yeah that's why i was confused. :wasted: and he did not declared there at the clan thread. tsk., like this[/b] [hr] [b]I would like to declare a pact to both clans, Kataw and amomongo. [/b] [quote=][b]Amomongo - 146+3[/b] Minokawa - 25 [b]Kataw - 121+3[/b] Amomongo - 12 Minokawa - 26 Kataw - 29[/quote] [b]Which means Kataw and Amomongo cannot attack Minokawa unless 25 attacks are already made. However, Minokawa can attack Kataw and Amomongo.[/b] [hr] [b]Para naman hindi malito ang mga players. (so that players would not get confused)[/b]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-06 04:16:04)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

resume na ba? hehe [b]bel[/b], kaw tumira tapos ni dynasty ;) then sunod ako ;) para di sayang yung post ;)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^okay il edit my post there.[/b]=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello all! I will be posting here the Hall of fame for last age's champion. [b]Congratulations to Kataw[/b] for winning the past age of clan war season 2. [b]Hall of Fame:[/b] [spoiler]Season 1 cham

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:34

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy