• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello all! I will be posting here the Hall of fame for last age's champion. [b]Congratulations to Kataw[/b] for winning the past age of clan war season 2. [b]Hall of Fame:[/b] [spoiler]Season 1 cham

Hello all! I will be posting here the Hall of fame for last age's champion. [b]Congratulations to Kataw[/b] for winning the past age of clan war season 2. [b]Hall of Fame:[/b] [spoiler]Season 1 cham

dondon
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello all! I will be posting here the Hall of fame for last age's champion. [b]Congratulations to Kataw[/b] for winning the past age of clan war season 2. [b]Hall of Fame:[/b] [spoiler]Season 1 cham

Ate Duch [quote=nanix84]Yup! each clan =) That's why Lyresh is only counting Leon's attacks last age... see her post at the link above to find out more =)[/quote] ganito daw eh: [url]http://theftalk.com/p1649434-2008-09-11-21%3A12%3A56.html#p1649434[/url] post ni Lyrehs08 yung clan lang nila dinadagdagan ng post count. mejo nalilito nako :lol: sensya na :D

Last edited by dondon (2008-11-06 06:14:50)

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hello all! I will be posting here the Hall of fame for last age's champion. [b]Congratulations to Kataw[/b] for winning the past age of clan war season 2. [b]Hall of Fame:[/b] [spoiler]Season 1 cham

[quote=ducheszv]lahat ng attack ang counted including your attacks.[/quote] so like what i posted?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

last time i made a pact with both clans, all posts were counted including our clans' post. it started with the updated count on which we gave out 3 flags to the clans we made pact.
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]last time i made a pact with both clans, all posts were counted including our clans' post. it started with the updated count on which we gave out 3 flags to the clans we made pact.[/quote] ZOMG! :wallbash: I'm sorry... So I guess that's how we should do it this age since that is the one that the Kataw's followed... I am really sorry :wallbash::wallbash:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

So what we gotta do now? :paranoid:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]So what we gotta do now? :paranoid:[/quote] Counts should start after dynasty declared the pact... And I think the [b]current count would be >>> 3[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^orio, my attack is >>>>> attack count: 1 ?[/b] [/color] :rolleyes:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: [b]zyrax86[/b] Amomongo - 143 Minokawa - 25+ Kataw - 118- Amomongo - 12 Minokawa - 26 Kataw - 29 [b]Attack Count: 1[/b][/quote] [quote]:arrow: [b]dondon[/b] Amomongo - 142- Minokawa - 25 Kataw - 119+ Amomongo - 12 Minokawa - 26 Kataw - 29 [b]Attack Count: 2[/b][/quote] [quote]:arrow: [b]Trixx.xii[/b] Amomongo - 141- Minokawa - 25 Kataw - 120+ Amomongo - 12 Minokawa - 26 Kataw - 29 [b]Attack Count: 3 [/b][/quote] am i right? :D

Last edited by dondon (2008-11-06 21:18:06)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I told you don :P
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]I told you don :P[/quote] nyahaha... its not my fault :rolleyes: its the threadstarter :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]am i right? :D[/quote] Yes you are... :eh: [quote=dondon]nyahaha... its not my fault :rolleyes: its the threadstarter :lol:[/quote] LOLz :lol: My bad... :wallbash: really very sorry dude :wallbash: :lol::lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]am i right? :D[/quote] no actually,, last time i made a pact.. the post count started with my post-- which is the time i gave out 3 flags for each clan i made a pact with.. so basically, attack count 1 will begin with this post: [url=http://theftalk.com/p1880818-Yesterday-16%3A54%3A23.html#p1880818]#1234[/url] =)
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i don't quite get the attacks at this point... [url]http://theftalk.com/p1809705-2008-10-19-02%3A24%3A38.html#p1809705[/url] I checked all the attacks after you made pact... but dhen2x made the attack at count greater than 25. Please explain further... Thank you :D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the pact thingy is really confusing :lol: :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]the pact thingy is really confusing :lol: :lol:[/quote] Yeah... but not that much... just a little of it... :lol::lol: Maybe we just start the count at this post >>> [url=http://theftalk.com/p1880818-Yesterday-16%3A54%3A23.html#p1880818]#1234[/url] so we can proceed... :arrow: [b]count starts at dynasty tweaker's pact move.[/b] :arrow: [b]game resumed[/b] [b][i] And please keep track of the attack count [i][/b]

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-07 03:57:09)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]I checked all the attacks after you made pact... but dhen2x made the attack at count greater than 25. Please explain further...[/quote] it stopped there.. but i guees ndi namalayan.. :wasted: the clans that are made a pact with must also be aware when it'll stop you know. Coz after all thats the point where they can attack the clan who made a pact. do you get me? so last time, it did stop at dhen2's post =) pero ndi namalayan ng lahat :wasted: BUT still kung ndi namalayan yun or namalayan man, there is no mistake on the post they made since still they attacked. gets? [b]LESSON LEARNED:[/b] all posts must have [b]Attack Count #[/b] if a pact is made so that everyone will be reminded that it reached 25 post counts already.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-07 04:05:52)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]the clans that are made a pact with must also be aware when it'll stop you know. Coz after all thats the point where they can attack the clan who made a pact. do you get me? so last time, it did stop at dhen2's post =) pero ndi namalayan ng lahat :wasted:[/quote] Yup! got it! :D That's why we are keeping track on the counts... sorry for being inactive in those days :wallbash: [quote=ducheszv]BUT still kung ndi namalayan yun or namalayan man, there is no mistake on the post they made since still they attacked. gets?[/quote] Yup! got it! =) I wasn't active that time... :wallbash: [quote=ducheszv]LESSON LEARNED: all posts must have Attack Count # if a pact is made so that everyone will be reminded that it reached 25 post counts already.[/quote] TO ALL PLAYERS! please keep this in mind... when making pacts okay? Thanks ;)
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so its game? i got home early just to play this hehehe
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Yes... it must continue... :penguin: BTW, please follow the pact rules above :thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ok i will open the game thread.... :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-11-07 05:20:55)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello all! I will be posting here the Hall of fame for last age's champion. [b]Congratulations to Kataw[/b] for winning the past age of clan war season 2. [b]Hall of Fame:[/b] [spoiler]Season 1 cham

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:11

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy