• ARCHIVES 
  • » I think there is an increasing number of people initiating breakups via sms...Britney Spears reportedly divorve her ex-busband via sms too...i think mainly because it easy/don't have to face the perso

Pages: 123

I think there is an increasing number of people initiating breakups via sms...Britney Spears reportedly divorve her ex-busband via sms too...i think mainly because it easy/don't have to face the perso

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I think there is an increasing number of people initiating breakups via sms...Britney Spears reportedly divorve her ex-busband via sms too...i think mainly because it easy/don't have to face the perso

[b]Dat's cowardice. :) [/b]
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I think there is an increasing number of people initiating breakups via sms...Britney Spears reportedly divorve her ex-busband via sms too...i think mainly because it easy/don't have to face the perso

maybe.. sumone break up through SMS or that thingy maybe he/she shy to tell FACE-to-FACE.. and dowanna get angry by her/his apponent.. [spoiler]LIKE ME![/spoiler]
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i broke my ex bf via sms
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I broke up w/my GF through SMS... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I think there is an increasing number of people initiating breakups via sms...Britney Spears reportedly divorve her ex-busband via sms too...i think mainly because it easy/don't have to face the perso

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:19

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy