• ARCHIVES 
  • » does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

Pages: 12344

does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

sheen_dcboard
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, it actually kinda does. I mean, when u first look at someone, or check someone out, dont you check someone thats cute or good looking? of course personality beats appearance a whole lot, but we tend to get attracted to people who are good-looking. and then personality come in later.
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

[align=center]first to post a reply whoa, for me, no, looks doesn't matter for it only fades ... what is more important for me is she haves a good heart and nice traits im easily falling inlove with those nice personalities ... cute ones also attracts me :D [/align]
Simpleghurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

It doesnt matter =)
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes it matters, beauty is in the eye of the beholder
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hhmm,,yah..looks matter if ur brain is not empty...;]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]not really.,personality is much more interesting than looks.[/b]
Altairs
» n00b
1969-12-31

For most of boy it's matter. . but girl maybe not too care about those thing..some people say..boys is using brain more than feelings..but girls is using feeling more than brain .. :D

Last edited by Altairs (2008-10-02 17:18:57)

royalroa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for the most part, looks do matter. which why good hygiene is a good thing... but a relationship won't last based on looks alone!
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me nah, I never look the person beauty but it's personality!, well nice thread :D
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for some yes..burt foe me? hmmm..kinda!! I easily get attracted to guys hu are good luking, but they sometimes disappoint me coz of their attitude..ahaha..wtf! :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

It doesnt matter :ninja: :ninja:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes. =| But of course the personality factor is still there. Honestly speaking, would you want a very generous,kind,etc. girl but she's not pretty at all? =| I'm not really discriminating here, but that's what people are like now *shrugs* But it's better if a guy is both handsome and his personality's nice :lol: [quote=royalroa]but a relationship won't last based on looks alone![/quote] ^Yeah.. I agree with you..
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it DOES matter.. well.. how would you like someone who doesn't have any of your standards.??? sorry if i sound harsh, but at least, i ain't being plastic.. :lol:
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me it matters.. because if someone will find a girl/boy how will he/she fall in love if she/he dont have a face factor?? thats my opinion...:D
jerine08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green]hmm..for me it matters..(just my opinion) i'm so easy to fall in love with those guys whose good-lookin' :P but ofcourse, i'm still looking for a person with a cute face but has a nice heart and good personality..[/color] :D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Maybe..? :D I think it is neede to even only about 25% .. and love is 75%..
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]whoa, for me, no, looks doesn't matter....... what is more important for me.. is he haves a good heart and nice traits........[/b]

Last edited by leslie815 (2008-10-06 06:24:22)

bleedingangel_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

packaging does matter at first.., but you will notice beyond that later on.. that's what i think. lol. :eh:
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think yes. of course personality outshines beauty. moreover, personality determines a person's individuality. nevertheless, the "looks" is the first to catch the attention of people. if a person sees that you look haggard or dirty or simply sees that you don't take care of yourself, they wouldn't like to know you better because it would appear that you do not value yourself. i personally would rather be friends with a person who looks as if he/she knows how to value his/her self. so by saying that looks matter, it's not limited to being beautiful or handsome, but by looking nice and clean. remember, physical appearance alone can give off impressions already :D
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i guess it does at some point. lol. but i think personality and attitude still matter. but looks are important too. lol[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:10

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy