• ARCHIVES 
  • » does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

Pages: 1234

does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

.L.
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

yes, i guess it does =|
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

it doesnt matter afor me if the gurl is not so good looking because i first look in the heaRT... :eh:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=gray]For me, [b]YES[/b].Looks does matter. That's how u get boys eh :eh: Beauty comes first.Kindness comes second. ;););) It's really true :thumbsup: hehe[/color]
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]4mE., luk' dOesn't matEr mUch.. it's fAding c0mpAred 2gUd maneRs, ayt?![/align] [align=center][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/640/640387swon6hgp6f.gif[/img][/url][/align] [align=center][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/471/471496nlxcfbuo0p.gif[/img][/url][/align]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

4 me yes!very much important =)
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahmm.. i can say no. because the personality is much more important than the physical appearance. but of course, he/she should be clean and neat to look at
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

heheh like duh i like cute guys :wow:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it doesnt really matter to me.. it's the feeling that matters :D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.... it doesn't matter....... if ur good looking and ur attitude and traits are ugly.. u'll be ugly looking to people... but if ur not good looking and u have a good attitude.. u'll be gud looking in the eyes of people..... what is looks without a gud attitude?
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mostly for some people, looks matter.. but for me, its not.. its hr [b]personality[/b] i nid... and the [b]love[/b] she gives... =) :thumbsup: true love doesn't depend on the looks i guess.. ;)
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I dont care 1s looks~ I care abt 1s personality~ :D I am so kind~~!!=D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yah.. even a person says that,, " I love those nice persons even she's not that cute " Its a lie.. All people wants to have a partner w/c has the looks.. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.." :3
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

sometimes it matters...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]It doesn't matter 2 me. :) [/b]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

looks really matter..:evil::lol: but its more better if the person hav the looks and awesome personality..esp. humor..:o:o
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it doesnt matter look at this saying [i]"aanhin muh ang ganda kung panget ang ugali"[/i] yeah it is right, good heart matters! =) :thumbsup:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

crap! you guyz are lying if you say it doesn't! =D we are humans, we like what makes our eyes feel good, what makes us impressed by visual. no offense, just a frank opinion. :lol: ----------------------------- [b]But[/b] for adults, looks doesn't really matter, and they consider more about love.. I believe that. Looks won't stay forever, you grow old, but love stay forever and it grow bigger. <3

Last edited by anne.24 (2008-12-05 11:01:39)

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think sometimes it matter....
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

That's true.. When you started to liek someone you first look on the outside beauty, but when the time goes by and you come to know each other well and found out about his bad behaviors you started to realize that looks doesn't always represents the attitude.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sometimes. I think, At first. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:15

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy