• ARCHIVES 
  • » does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

Pages: 11234

does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

[quote=anne.24]we are humans, we like what makes our eyes feel good, what makes us impressed by visual.[/quote] I agree here . But of course , don't just look @ the looks Also look inside~ and don't forget the brains ! =)
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

Honestly, [b]Looks do matter[/b] at first. But as time passes, you'll soon realize what really matters.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Nope, personality is d most important. ;) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » does looks really matter? some might say, "nah..it doesnt really matter" or "yea, of course! you wouldn't wanna date someone ugly lookin" ..something like that. but when you start to think about it, i

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:55

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy