• ARCHIVES 
  • » IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

Pages: 12344

IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with my high school classmates.. coz i do miss them very much. The way we were before in High School Years.. we had 4 yeras of being together.. and now were colej, i really missed them so much..
bandos08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

if i could turn back time.. ill spen id with my dad.:crybaby:
etsukushii
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

[b]IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it with my [u]PAPA[/u] coz he died when i was only a month old =(:crybaby:[/b]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If i could turn back time, i would have said sorry to my friend before he died in an accident.:crybaby:
azzirk
» n00b
1969-12-31

=( im goinG To be wiTh My HiGh sChooL frieNDs... .
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]boykilatz wrote : If i could turn back time, i would have said sorry to my friend before he died in an accident.[/quote] hmm.. wtf!!.. pitty on you.. huhu
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If I could turn back time, I would spend it with my best friend Keon, who was murdered, another best friend, Jeniffer, who I lost contact with 8 years ago, and my friend Jon, who died from a drug overdose. =|
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If I could turn back the time, I'll spend it with my bestfriend.. I'll miss her for sure. :(
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if cud turn back the time,ill promise ill study hard so i can be the greatest capt. in my own vessel :wallbash: :wallbash: stupid me! nyahaha
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]With him. I miss him. :doubt: :disgust:[/b]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it with my high school friends.
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D iLL spend it with my ex gf.. I want to be with her again.. hahaha.. =)
jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]IF I CUD turn back time, i'll spend it with [b]THEM[/b]. them : [u]all my friends i've been with through 13 years of my life.[/u] ye xure. i sure will miss them much. i would always like to spend all my time with them.. if i could. *drama* haha. :lol:[/align]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mG]:D iLL spend it with my ex gf.. I want to be with her again.. hahaha.. =)[/quote] me too:( im still looking forward that she will return to me unless i will find a new one deserving my love & devotion & not to cheat after all:)
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll spend it only for my self, hahaha :puke:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]Spend the time wid my HS friends .. [/color][/b]
b3nreyno
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill spend time with my grandma..
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][align=center][color=#FF0066]if i cud turn back the time, i want to spend it w/ mah family.. i missed the bonding dat we used to have before..:cry:[/color][/align][/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

IF I CUD turn back the time, I go wherever you will go =) :lol:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i] if i could turn back time, i'll spend it with my first bf. [/i][/b][/align] [align=center] [b] I guess, because, we have a lot of clearing to do between us. :lol: [/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:57

[ 10 queries - 0.584 second ]
Privacy Policy