• ARCHIVES 
  • » IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

Pages: 1234

IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

[b][color=blue]i will spend it w/ my grandpa & grandma as well[/b][/color]

Last edited by jesusfreaks (2008-10-31 19:31:17)

dhel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with my dog name kurogkug coz he died last summer vacation
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i][b]If I cud turn back time, I'll spend it with my bf..[/b][/i] Since I'm always busy, I don't have time for him that's why until now he is angry with me..
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

with my grandparents....
suss
» n00b
1969-12-31

....with my 2 siblings who passed away years ago :( i wanna spend the lost time with them. hayz its so hard 2 be away fr home,i miss my family so much
BehBin
» n00b
1969-12-31

If I could turn back time, I'd spend it with my boyfriend. I'm ALWAYS with him since 2005, but still. Being with him everyday isn't enough. *sweet* :lol:
sakura_11023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i'll spend my time with my bf,cause ryt now where apart :cry:[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

IF only... I CUD... I'll spend it with you... :wallbash: [spoiler]YOU =)[/spoiler] [spoiler]YES YOU =D[/spoiler]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if i could turn back time i would spend it with my elementary grade 6 year cause my classmates were the funniest and i didn't want to leave them! i had a lot of funny memories with them and i really want to go back :crybaby:
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

If i could turn back the time, ill spend it with my.. definitely FRIENDS. friends in the past who have their own lives now, friends in my elementary days, my former classmates.. And those people whom i met in my past, I'll spend it with them. :P
zswop
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if i could turn back tym?? i'll spend it with my ex., jeje i'm strick with her and i'm fooling around :evil: ayan tuloy nagsisime:crybaby: huhu.,
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'll spend it wisely, correct my mistakes and failures. :) [/b]
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with him.... uhm,,,, and hope that it'll just stop there.... :wasted:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will be checking up my life before, and i will correct those mistakes who forms negative aura arounds me, :D haha and i will be going up to success :D
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if i cud turn bak tym, i'll spend it wid my grandparents(motherside)... i grew up not knowing my grandparents bcoz they died before i was born.. i was not able to share unforgetable moments with them.. i'll them that i love them..:cry:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll spend it with my friends in the phil :(
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'll spend my time again with clau.. i miss her so much.. i really do.. and i want to talk to her again..=(
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]i will spend it wit my FAMILY, 'cause it will never be BACK again :crybaby:[/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'll spend also 2 my grandparents. :thumbsup: [/b]
sacrialziah
» n00b
1969-12-31

if i cud turn back tym..i'll spend it w/ my dad....:cry::cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:35

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy