• ARCHIVES 
  • » IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

Pages: 1234

IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

i'll spend it wisely. correct my mistakes, spend it on things that needed to be spend with and spend it to the one who loves me the way i do.
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

if i could turn back time i'll spend my time with my friends...too busy:[
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

If i cud turn back time, i'll spent it with HIM. Every second, and minute with him.
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/6422/2igwoz1xg4.jpg[/img] [color=purple]if i could turn back time.. all i want to do is do something to repair all of my problem on my school.. it's really a big problem~[/color][/align]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If I could turn back time, I'll spend it wisely. I'll correct my mistakes. I'll spend it with studying mode no computers. :lol:
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

grade 6 friends and teachers,...
LPreema
» n00b
1969-12-31

If I could turn back time, I would spend it with my grandmother (my mom's mother), who'd be able to care for me when I was in pre-school and in first grade so as with my high school friends and classmates (I miss them so much, I miss my high school life). I wish that I have the power to turn back the time:(. Anyways, I'm ♥╫L. PreEmA╫♥. I'm a newbie here, just wanna make friends:). Wish that I'd find some or lots:rolleyes:. You can check out my Friendster account (http://profiles.friendster.com/lpreema) so as my Imeem account (http://www.imeem.com/preema) for you to know me better:) you're free to add me. if you want to :). I also have a website, but I'll announce it once I'm done on it (some of its pages are under construction, so I ought to fix it first before I release it).
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

il spend it w/my grandpa..=)
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=LPreema]anyways, I'm ♥╫L. PreEmA╫♥. I'm a newbie here, just wanna make friends:). Wish that I'd find some or lots:rolleyes:. You can check out my Friendster account (http://profiles.friendster.com/lpreema) so as my Imeem account (http://www.imeem.com/preema) for you to know me better:) you're free to add me. if you want to :). I also have a website, but I'll announce it once I'm done on it (some of its pages are under construction, so I ought to fix it first before I release it).[/quote] i think this is not d ryt section 4 this stuff my dear!
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

with my first love... we need to be together for the last time.. :(
LenYuuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I could be in 8th grade because thats the best class for me! (many best friend also someone that i love :P)
shelldon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Well if only i can turn back the time....... well i would like to return at the when i was highskul..... cuz there i have a clasm8 who is a girl... whom im in love with but i cannot say My feelings about her cuz wlay kasing pagkakataon na masabi ko sa kanya feelings kow.... hanggang nagcollege nalang kami di ko parin masabi dahil my Bf na xa huhuhuuh[/b]baby: [b] kung ma.ibalik ko sana ang time makukuha ko sana ang pagkakataon na masabi ko feelings ko sa kanya...[/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I just want to be with my Ex Bf again.. I really miss him..
LPreema
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=GLAMUROSA]i think this is not d ryt section 4 this stuff my dear![/quote] So sorry about that :)
LPreema
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i put my pic?
LPreema
» n00b
1969-12-31

rather how can i display my pic?
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welll...I probably want to spend more time wit my friends back in grade school more than anyone else.. I'm in high school now..and the only friend I have back in elem.,which is one of my besties[back then].. Has new friends now...and want to spend more time in teen stuffs than with me... Well I guess she just grown up..well my mind is still stuck in the memory of my happy past... :( :arrow: :crybaby:
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i] IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with my lolA hu tUk care of me when i wAs stiLL yOung.. :cry: [/i][/b][/align]
LykZZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

if i could turn back the time, i'll spend it with my ex-bestfriend aka bibe. oh you're like a bibe now,, not like before. aww... :crybaby:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll spend more time with my grandma... i miss her so much!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll spend it again with.... whom..??? just post any specific person whom you'll spend the time with if happen again.. i'll start: IF I CUD turn back the time, i'll

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:43

[ 9 queries - 0.669 second ]
Privacy Policy