• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Http/1.1 Service Unavailable [/b][/quote] Yes. Friendster is down, We don't know when will it back. Let's hope that they will fix it soon. :) And now its maintenance: [quote][b]Temporary M

[quote][b]Http/1.1 Service Unavailable [/b][/quote] Yes. Friendster is down, We don't know when will it back. Let's hope that they will fix it soon. :) And now its maintenance: [quote][b]Temporary M

mhedge
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Http/1.1 Service Unavailable [/b][/quote] Yes. Friendster is down, We don't know when will it back. Let's hope that they will fix it soon. :) And now its maintenance: [quote][b]Temporary M

[quote=chipster489]FS is not yet 100%, my brothers frends list is stil 0, not yet recovered. :)[/quote] maybe tomorrow or later, that ill be fixed =)
axron01
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Http/1.1 Service Unavailable [/b][/quote] Yes. Friendster is down, We don't know when will it back. Let's hope that they will fix it soon. :) And now its maintenance: [quote][b]Temporary M

but there's still something wrong..i had my friends, yah, but still i cant visit some profile, like we werent friends, wtf!
mitsune_atanashi
» n00b
1969-12-31

wah! i hope FS will be fixed soon!!!!!!:)
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

still temp maintenance showing on my computer. what place is that which is ok now?
axron01
» n00b
1969-12-31

im in cebu...its fine here with me... i could log-in now
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=axron01]im in cebu...its fine here with me... i could log-in now[/quote] yup! me too :eh: but still lost my friends though :eh:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nester800]what place is that which is ok now?[/quote] ok here at pangasinan =)
EdJumba
» n00b
1969-12-31

effing friendster!:evil:
EdJumba
» n00b
1969-12-31

freaktard here!
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think not all accounts are affected.. my gf's account is fine now.. her friends is back to normal now and i can view my profile using her account but if i try mine it doesnt work, it appears private profile.. haha lucky her! maybe i should mess with her account! haha just kidding.. anyway.. this still sucks and its getting so boring! haha hoping it will be fix soon! this is not cool,! and i am not happy with the results! AHAHA!! just like the economy of the us!! =)) nonsense again anyway time out! TC to all!!
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha. i have to probs! my fs working well now! i havent experienced any lost of friends. wew!
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

friendster still under maintenance, oh heck i want to update my page ... T_T wooo, the maintenance sucks, i think there system is destroyed by someone ahaha:D OUT OF TOPIC: dang! 300 posts, wee i celebrate haha

Last edited by ubenchx (2008-11-15 06:14:36)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]It's page load error agen, i think [i]mhedge[/i] is ryt, jst w8 guys, it wil b ok later or 2m. :)[/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-15 06:17:05)

nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why in other computer friedster is under maintenance but in other comps. it is not under maintenance???:paranoid:
R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ok i'm in Indonesia and Friendster is Accessible... The Headline is.. My Friends are still There just normal.. I Can Only Access http://www.friendster.com/ when i try to open my Profile it goes to maintaince page...or bulletins it goes to maintaince page.. And Friendster is so Lagging that means it's really slow and I believe that the linker will be filtered :o Wait and See :p
EdJumba
» n00b
1969-12-31

on my laptop, I can log in to friendster, and its not under maintenance, my friends are still not fix though..:doubt:
Xthatech
» n00b
1969-12-31

base on mr. amit aghara they still recovering all lost database., just wait for your turn to be recovered.. i think they have backup files of it.
taobakoinay
» n00b
1969-12-31

na wipe-out friends ko T_______T
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^at your laptop? OMG, I'm using laptop right now, but still It's not accessible. :crybaby:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the maintenance is over, you can access fs now :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Http/1.1 Service Unavailable [/b][/quote] Yes. Friendster is down, We don't know when will it back. Let's hope that they will fix it soon. :) And now its maintenance: [quote][b]Temporary M

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:20

[ 11 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy