• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Http/1.1 Service Unavailable [/b][/quote] Yes. Friendster is down, We don't know when will it back. Let's hope that they will fix it soon. :) And now its maintenance: [quote][b]Temporary M

[quote][b]Http/1.1 Service Unavailable [/b][/quote] Yes. Friendster is down, We don't know when will it back. Let's hope that they will fix it soon. :) And now its maintenance: [quote][b]Temporary M

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Http/1.1 Service Unavailable [/b][/quote] Yes. Friendster is down, We don't know when will it back. Let's hope that they will fix it soon. :) And now its maintenance: [quote][b]Temporary M

^ maintnance is over now but why when i open my account i have only 9 friends then i click one it's said that maintenance again
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Http/1.1 Service Unavailable [/b][/quote] Yes. Friendster is down, We don't know when will it back. Let's hope that they will fix it soon. :) And now its maintenance: [quote][b]Temporary M

In some situations we can login. At my experience, I was able to login my fster account when I was in a computer shop earlier(friend issue not yet fixed) but here @ my house, I wasn't able~ it's maintenance. Glitches will sure be fixed-SOON. We just wait. (please don't say the major problems are unrecovable T_T) anyways let's try to relax and enjoy the day =)
tazmanian_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

one of my friend here in cavite didn't experience any problem on her fs..huhu...why is that happenin?? if fs is still under maintenance why there's some fs users can still access their account and did'nt experiencing problems???:crybaby: :( :cry:
axron01
» n00b
1969-12-31

im using desktop. but still i cant view my friends
EdJumba
» n00b
1969-12-31

I miss friendster like hell! :retard:
emo_aq_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww. i tot fs wil b ok now.. but evrytme i open my profyl. the "maintnance pge" is appring.. [quote=EdJumba]I miss friendster like hell![/quote] ..yaa. i miss my fs too.. :cry:
Eljon
» n00b
1969-12-31

Just wait guys! Everything will be just fine. hehehehe :eh: --------------- Patience Is A Virtue hahaha =D:lol:
kerwin334
» n00b
1969-12-31

Every TIME And Every Minute The Friendster Having A Maintenance... Maybe They Can't Fix ThaT PROBLEM
axron01
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, i guess it depends on the connection guys... i can open my fs now and all of my friends were recovered im using broadband...my friend is using dsl and still she cant log-in...how sad~
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=axron01]well, i guess it depends on the connection guys... i can open my fs now and all of my friends were recovered[/quote] [b] Hmm.. Yea, i can now open my Fs, but still my list of friends were not back to the way it used to be. xD[/b]
EdJumba
» n00b
1969-12-31

my day was ruined..I was suppose to have fun today!
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

to those who have access and can view their profiles, has the linker been filtered?
axron01
» n00b
1969-12-31

now i cant view ALL my friends profile... i can log-in, all my friends were recoverd and cant see any profile...wtf
abigailgeriane
» n00b
1969-12-31

yipee!!!! i can open my fs now! my friends are still there!!!! thank God!!!! :lol:
EdJumba
» n00b
1969-12-31

does anyone here uses twitter?
janjan6190
» n00b
1969-12-31

well its good that linkers aren't filtered..=) they're on maintenance but i can still log-in and access home page..
Xthatech
» n00b
1969-12-31

just a simple announcement from mr. amit>>> he said please avoid adding friends today to avoid conflict with their database to recover it nicely and effective., because some of friends already added to you has it records then if you re add them then it will really conflict with the first one once it recovered..
tazmanian_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

awts...i already add a friend!!hehe...
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i was able to open.. but my friends are only 21! :crybaby:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Xthatech]just a simple announcement from mr. amit>>> he said please avoid adding friends today to avoid conflict with their database to recover it nicely and effective., because some of friends already added to you has it records then if you re add them then it will really conflict with the first one once it recovered..[/quote] i haven't recovered my friends yet. but i will not readd them to avoid this confusion. this maintenance surely took a while. thank god i'm not quite bored 'coz i'm doing our project.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Http/1.1 Service Unavailable [/b][/quote] Yes. Friendster is down, We don't know when will it back. Let's hope that they will fix it soon. :) And now its maintenance: [quote][b]Temporary M

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:28

[ 10 queries - 0.581 second ]
Privacy Policy