• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Http/1.1 Service Unavailable [/b][/quote] Yes. Friendster is down, We don't know when will it back. Let's hope that they will fix it soon. :) And now its maintenance: [quote][b]Temporary M

[quote][b]Http/1.1 Service Unavailable [/b][/quote] Yes. Friendster is down, We don't know when will it back. Let's hope that they will fix it soon. :) And now its maintenance: [quote][b]Temporary M

hyonslayer
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Http/1.1 Service Unavailable [/b][/quote] Yes. Friendster is down, We don't know when will it back. Let's hope that they will fix it soon. :) And now its maintenance: [quote][b]Temporary M

[b]i think my day wont be complete if i cant view my friendster... i hope it will get better soon......[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Http/1.1 Service Unavailable [/b][/quote] Yes. Friendster is down, We don't know when will it back. Let's hope that they will fix it soon. :) And now its maintenance: [quote][b]Temporary M

[quote=Nooby_myke]is friendstertalk are making the maintanance at FS :question:[/quote] No.As you see at the lower right part of Friendstertalk. "FriendsterTalk is not affiliated with Friendster.com"
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha.. i dont care if my friends are are now vanish.... Just leave my gf on the list and im ok with it. :wow:

Last edited by akoba (2008-11-15 22:40:46)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Remember guys, If you want everyone to check your profile about this effects of maintenance. Set it to Public. So they will see your friends number =)
powerranger
» n00b
1969-12-31

im was log in by this morning and guess what :retard::retard: im losing of all my friend.
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]Remember guys, If you want everyone to check your profile about this effects of maintenance. Set it to Public. So they will see your friends number[/quote] but you can do this using your other account, or by typing your url while not logged-in if you don't have another one, make public then bring back to private as soon as you have checked.

Last edited by nester800 (2008-11-15 22:46:12)

iyah20
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ powerranger tahaaa, its normal. dunt worry. things will come back to the way they were. i think (:

Last edited by iyah20 (2008-11-15 22:46:00)

mokies
» n00b
1969-12-31

So far not so good... Friendster's Datacenter had a major outage in Sunnyvale and still details are sketchy. I've been monitoring from the night of November 13 until in the morning of November 16, still, I've got 32 friends left out of 484. Checked others profile, some got stable friends, some lost most of their friends and some got 0 friends. Hope everything should come back as it was made... :(
hyonslayer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]Remember guys, If you want everyone to check your profile about this effects of maintenance. Set it to Public. So they will see your friends number[/quote] sometimes i cant view private profiles.... but i think its againts the law of friendster.... yah we must set it to public to see the number of your friends
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nester800]but you can do this using your other account, or by typing your url while not logged-in if you don't have another one.[/quote] No, I said, "[b]If you want everyone to check your profile about this effects of maintenance.[/b]" for the sake of everyone, Cause other members asking "[b]Could you please check mine if how many friends i have[/b]". How can we see their Friends Number if their Profile is Private?. :D
Hanzai
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]Remember guys, If you want everyone to check your profile about this effects of maintenance. Set it to Public. So they will see your friends number =)[/quote] lol,sir~ i can view ur profile now but it show :thumbsdown: [spoiler][b]PRIVATE[/b][/spoiler]=|
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Hanzai]lol,sir~ i can view ur profile now but it show :thumbsdown:[/quote] Yeah. I set it to Private now, Cause I already have others opinion =)
Riean
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about mine? can you check my proffy? i should have 1.5k+ friends!
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mokies]Friendster's Datacenter had a major outage in Sunnyvale and still details are sketchy. I've been monitoring from the night of November 13 until in the morning of November 16, still, I've got 32 friends left out of 484. Checked others profile, some got stable friends, some lost most of their friends and some got 0 friends.[/quote] =========== so you are saying there is connection between the power outage and the number of friends? Gosh... majority of our friends might have been electrocuted when they suddenly turned on the system!
Hanzai
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]Yeah. I set it to Private now, Cause I already have others opinion =)[/quote] Lol..lost the chance to see a skillfull & master in photoshop profile =) [spoiler]wish i will have a luck next time ;)[/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]When view all carl's Friends (12)[/quote] ohh, Thanks sir b0b .. i wish my friends were recovered ASAP..
iyah20
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Riean]how about mine? can you check my proffy? i should have 1.5k+ friends![/quote] sir, your profile is private (:
Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ooops sory, my bad, i thought that friendstertalk responsible in that fs maintance:rolleyes: now i know their not FriendsterTalk is not affiliated with Friendster.com <= first time to read it ( idiot me ):wasted:
hyonslayer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]is Friendstertalk... the forum of friendsrter.com?[/b]
argueza_mrk
» n00b
1969-12-31

Friendster,......... Wake-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Http/1.1 Service Unavailable [/b][/quote] Yes. Friendster is down, We don't know when will it back. Let's hope that they will fix it soon. :) And now its maintenance: [quote][b]Temporary M

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:23

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy