• ARCHIVES 
  • » Good day once again, my fellow FTalkers! I'm sure you have noticed that there are now quite a number of Moderators who already retired (for reasons only known to them and some others). They really d

Pages: 123

Good day once again, my fellow FTalkers! I'm sure you have noticed that there are now quite a number of Moderators who already retired (for reasons only known to them and some others). They really d

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Good day once again, my fellow FTalkers! I'm sure you have noticed that there are now quite a number of Moderators who already retired (for reasons only known to them and some others). They really d

Good day once again, my fellow FTalkers! I'm sure you have noticed that there are now quite a number of Moderators who already retired (for reasons only known to them and some others). They really did great jobs and we are grateful for their countless contributions in maintaining our community up to the standards. I think it's about time to add new moderators for our "ever-growing" community. In my personal view, I believe that we need at least 5 new Moderators. In regard to this, I am nominating some members, whom based in my personal observation are qualified for the job, considering their activeness, attitudes, availabilities and capabilities. I hope that Sir Admin would hear this humble suggestion. God bless us all.

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-19 01:47:36)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Good day once again, my fellow FTalkers! I'm sure you have noticed that there are now quite a number of Moderators who already retired (for reasons only known to them and some others). They really d

In my opinion... This is a good suggestion. But, For the members you mentioned. I suggest PM sir admin for that... Give sir admin your discreet suggestions and opinions. I am not being negative about your idea, but... If the members you suggested weren't accepted. While members agreed to it. It might show a negative effect. I suggest remove the names you mentioned in your post and tell it to sir admin personally... While we keep your suggestion open. Hope you understand what I mean... :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-19 01:42:31)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Good day once again, my fellow FTalkers! I'm sure you have noticed that there are now quite a number of Moderators who already retired (for reasons only known to them and some others). They really d

[quote=Ephemeral]If the members you suggested weren't accepted. While members agreed to it. It might show a negative effect.[/quote] I agree with you, thanks for pointing that out. =) :thumbsup:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah, I agree with your suggestion, kuya Jie. :thumbsup: I see that there are some new moderators too, but those won't be enough. Threads increase rapidly and there are some subsection additionals, so moderators maybe will feel hard to handle them. That's just my opinion. But whoever become the newest moderators, I hope they will do their job well, like the others who has existed. PS: I know kuya Jie has observed them carefully. =)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah..i also agree with your idea. :D:thumbsup: that's nice. hope the admin will choose new moderators :eh: for the betterment of our community(Eptok)
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice suggestion. I also notice that some of the board here have a few moderators. an example of that is the 'new members introduction' section. there are only 3 mods there. Hope Sir admin can assign a new mods there and to some of the board that has a few mods =) ---- Anyways, its up to admin to choose the deserving mods ;) or if not, its ok. As long as the moderators can maintain this forum =)

Last edited by dondon (2008-11-19 03:34:18)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]I think moderators here are enough. :D I mean, this forum is still organized and is still under control. A salute to all the moderators,even the new ones because they never fail to do their job. But of course if some are experiencing some trouble regarding their job,.,because i read some posts which says that they are kinda tired cleaning the section assigned to them.,then i guess they do need a lil help. :D[/i]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-19 02:52:53)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

really nice suggestion, tay jie. :thumbsup: you see.. being a moderator isn't that easy right?.. that is why i am giving my two thumbs up.. aww..lets make it three thumbs up to those moderators who are really doing their job well done.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: but since the population of this forum is really increasing.. and so as the numbers of threads.. i think we should need to have new moderators here.. ;) but.. ei.. it is still up to admin.. =)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]But of course if some are experiencing some trouble regarding their job,.,because i read some posts which says that they are kinda tired cleaning the section.,then i guess they do need a lil help. :D[/quote] Then if you read some posts that says like that, it means that we really need additional Moderators. Please note that not all members are as helpful and as concerned as the others and will not even bother to report and help the Mods. BTW, I am also encountering notes like those that is why I was prompted to suggest this. :D [quote=Ephemeral]In my opinion... This is a good suggestion.[/quote] I hope that this suggestion pushes through. =)

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-19 03:03:22)

ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

kuya jieduck,,,your suggestion is right for you =)=)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh.. i noticed that too.. this is a nice suggestion.. reminds me of ezil last time.. i think we should hire more moderators because we are getting larger by the minute..
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. i agree to kuya jie's suggestion. we need to add some moderators whom are worthy with the title. i salute the moderator and kuya jie for the idea ;)
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This topic reminds me of this: [url]http://theftalk.com/t18474-Adding-New-Mods%3F.html[/url] they discuss that thread in the backstage before. i dunno if this topic will be granted by admin but, this is a nice suggestion ;) I think, we also need the opinion of the mods/retired mods. if they are agree to this or not. They know some of the members here that has the quality to become a moderator. --- Anyway, its just only my opinion.

Last edited by dondon (2008-11-21 10:12:49)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

having new moderator? it would be a good idea. i hope i am one of them haha :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahh .. nice suggestion . i believe, fstalk need more moderators =| since there are many threads here which break the rules fstalk should add more moderators we need an active moderator so, in here .. there will be moderator(s) for 24 hours (well is that possible ?) to supervise [spoiler][i]well, moderators won't Ol 24 hours they need sleep too =|[/i][/spoiler]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]there will be moderator(s) for 24 hours (well is that possible ?) to supervise.... well, moderators won't Ol 24 hours they need sleep too =|[/quote] you're right, which is why kuya jie is proposing this because the more mods we have, the more threads can be supervised & it can remove some weight on their shoulders. Doesn't necessarily mean forums needs to be watched 24/7.
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i agree w/ this! :)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Well, I agree with this. @Dondon: I've seen that thread. It's made long time ago, but still the same idea. Maybe we didn't really need new mods that time, but now we have to, i think.. :lol: But anyway, [b]are there requirements to be a moderator?[/b] Because all moderators have been registered since last year (2007). Is it allowed if there's a new mod who's registered in 2008? :paranoid:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i also agree, coz it will make [b]more[/b] better site, hope sir admin agrees w/ this =)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

>i agree also< looks like evryone wants to become a mod. haha, lols, req's here at Ftalk..hmm.. expect that it would be fly hight exageration.. this is the biggest community in my opinion. so good luck to those who will try their luck, i hope it did great. "Be a Sport" haha..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Good day once again, my fellow FTalkers! I'm sure you have noticed that there are now quite a number of Moderators who already retired (for reasons only known to them and some others). They really d

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:17

[ 10 queries - 0.541 second ]
Privacy Policy