• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

Pages: 12344

[align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

blackumaga
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

[align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as you're thinking about it. ^___________^[/align] Okay I'll start... :arrow: Right now..Im thinking about eating. ~im reaally hungry. >_< [align=right]:ninja:[/align]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

THere's a topic like this.. sorry... :D
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

thinking of wtv.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]will i ever get throught this *sigh*[/b]
blackumaga
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mG]THere's a topic like this.. sorry...[/quote] Aww..sorry :D hehe
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

about him :wow::wow::wow::wow:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

eat, eat, eat && eat. =D bwuahahaha
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thinking of what I have done wrong? . . . fufufufu
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im thinking her offer but she's already offline.
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]im thinking IF he realy is,, making me jealous. wonder if he likes me back? hmmhmm,, too many to mention.[/align]
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm thinking about them.. the two of them.. :wallbash: really cannot decide!
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I wanna kick her ass~~ Haha~ Wat a silly thinker~~ I'm Thinking of him~> Kevin Flint a.k.a Mr. Alligator~=D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

~[b]I want to bang her head to the wall[/b]~ & ~ Thinking of my love :rose: ~
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i thinking about my home work :wallbash::wallbash: :disgust: n thinking about him :D
POGiNGCHiKS.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

FOOD, baby. =D:ninja:
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thinking about preparing to go to school
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhm... thnking bout foooooooooooodssssssssss... lots of foods... coz in hungry
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahMm... thinking about d' exam later.... =)
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

im thinking if i will txt her or not...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Thinking of..... leavin ftalk for d mean time :([/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:43

[ 10 queries - 1.061 second ]
Privacy Policy