• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

Pages: 1234

[align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

im thinking about the xmas party of council tom.. i dunno if i join.. :ninja:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

how to resbackk.. :evil: =D=D
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhhmmmm... how to sabotage our xmas party? :evil::evil: =D=D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

urmm,about texting my friend XDD lol
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]aah...about calling my mother and tell her about ditching school.[/b] heheh. :eh:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img] [i][color=#f0adad]Thinking of the past.. Waheheh..[/color][/i] [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4294/chika28wc7.gif[/img][/align]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thinkin of what will post. . . . . .
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im singing a song inside my mind :) ♫ so lets just.. let it roll.. lets just.. let it roll.. :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

urmmm,about my sister. =D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my ex. haha. i don't know y im thinking about him. ugh!
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thinkin of. . . . . .Who's secret in the loveteam thread? had a goosebumps, , ,
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'm bored & thinking of my x'mas wishes...:lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thinkin of . . . what will I cook for breakfast. . . . . .
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I am thinking of what are things I will do this christmas break. ;)
Xonaiz003
» n00b
1969-12-31

well..me? im thinking bout how to get started,..yeah,..:question:[align=center][/align]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I'm thinking about what I'm thinking...seriously, I am. :/[/b]
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I'm thinking about my score and ranking at school...[/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thinking of what are you are thinking write now. . . . . .missing leipot |. . . If you will not try to save someone, you will not save anyone. . .|
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I'm thinking of...running away...I don't know why. :lol:[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thinking of reply comments & sleep,reply comments & sleep. ughhh :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:51

[ 9 queries - 0.594 second ]
Privacy Policy