• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

Pages: 1234

[align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

pAtchii
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]Thinking of..... leavin ftalk for d mean time[/quote] don't do that my labb...=(:rose::D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

[align=center][/align]i'm thinking to take a bath or not..?? LOL~=D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=violet] i'm hungry... :lol: [/color]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im thinking..lulz...enough of being soft..me wanna be evil now. =D =D=D=D
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

OT: i think there's a topic like this before. maybe in other section.. i think @T: uhhh. im thinking about my project.
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thinkin of what will I do. . .
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pAtchii]don't do that my labb...=(:rose::D[/quote] [b]cos of xmas vacation ... patchinggg.. :/ . Not yet sure =) topic: thinkin of... that song[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my near suspension, huhu. my club position will be gone soon, no. ill be dead tomorrow because of our unfinished bulletin board, i shall die tomorrow. noo
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

right now im thinking why im thinking.. :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]thinkin of ..... patchingg ryt now :lol:[/b]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]thinkin of ..... patchingg ryt now[/quote] is this true???:D:rose: @topic..thinking of the girl above me..^:rose::wow:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

why >? I dont know? . . .
peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ummm....my friend mia...and how am i gonna solve her love lyf? hahah :evil:

Last edited by peachfuzz (2008-12-14 09:04:57)

arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i]Well thinking of sumthing that could make my life great and to help my friend to solve her luv lyf... hahhhahah :lol: lol...[/i][/color]

Last edited by arelz (2008-12-15 03:40:33)

LOUiSSE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm thinking of my science project :disgust:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ice cream and fries.[/b] heeheh. that's what i'm thinking.
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i am thinking what will be the next poster says. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thinkin of making a flash animation for the advertisement tommorrow. . . rush work. . .
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]My frends. :thumbsup: [/b]
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]thinking of our school Christmas program... i didn't attend :doubt:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] Well..I think you probably already know what to do. Its pretty obvious and simple. ;):rolleyes::P Post what are you thinking about at this exact moment. Anything you like as long as y

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:12

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy