• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hey guys.. :) have you ever gave a negative reputation to a ftalk member?..fer what reason?[/b] [b]:arrow: me . :) i did give negative repus to some innocent newbies. :doubt: but now i realize, :d

Pages: 1234567..7

[b]hey guys.. :) have you ever gave a negative reputation to a ftalk member?..fer what reason?[/b] [b]:arrow: me . :) i did give negative repus to some innocent newbies. :doubt: but now i realize, :d

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]hey guys.. :) have you ever gave a negative reputation to a ftalk member?..fer what reason?[/b] [b]:arrow: me . :) i did give negative repus to some innocent newbies. :doubt: but now i realize, :d

[b]hey guys.. :) have you ever gave a negative reputation to a ftalk member?..fer what reason?[/b] [b]:arrow: me . :) i did give negative repus to some innocent newbies. :doubt: but now i realize, :disgust: i won't give -repus anymore. cause it happened to me that a friendstertalker gave me a -repu without reason at all :retard: and i was really upset! :o really really upset!:mad::angry: like totally pissed off! =([/b] [quote][i]mods, you can delete this topic if non sense...[/i][/quote]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2011-04-20 00:25:43)

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hey guys.. :) have you ever gave a negative reputation to a ftalk member?..fer what reason?[/b] [b]:arrow: me . :) i did give negative repus to some innocent newbies. :doubt: but now i realize, :d

nope.. i havent
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hey guys.. :) have you ever gave a negative reputation to a ftalk member?..fer what reason?[/b] [b]:arrow: me . :) i did give negative repus to some innocent newbies. :doubt: but now i realize, :d

yeah me too...don't know how to use a repu..
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm..haven't given a -repu yet haven't seen baddies around yet too :D
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nopei .I haven't gave any - repu to others^^:).. because I can see that many persons seems doing well^^:)
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ive given one -repu.. i cant remember his name but.. i gave it to him cuz he spoke words like a**ho*e and sh** to me.. LOL.. and he gave me one, too.. the comments in it are still bad words.. LOL
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Yep... im doin that if he / she ..really deserves a nega... And it happened... last time. maybe thrice[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]i think only one time., there was this girl in FTM.,she really spammed on purpose although she was warned not to do it again. she was like "double post" "triple post" "and fourth" she was really messing around so i gave her a -repu.[/i]=)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I did but it was an accident. I thought i was giving a + repu but instead the - repu! :paranoid:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope. i haven't giving any -repu to anyone yet :D maybe someday, if i caught someone here stealing my gfx :lol:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i've given a red already. he acted so bad to tatay cron.. so i gave hi a red. @OT sis les.. that's okay. strive to be happi.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope never gave negative rep...I just report the abuser and let the mods handle it. =)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

as i cud remember, i gave [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_minus.gif[/img] once when the member broke the rules. but i never did that lately, since [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_minus.gif[/img] didn't work. it didn't change anything.
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I've givin'. That member was a rule breaker. That's why. :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i give it twice to a person who so lame he would always say: *f**k you live in a s**t" and his talking about me bang i give him a -repu also to a ftalker who spams in the thread
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah. i did. for the persons who deserves it, and i remember this girl, he keeps on telling "thanks for the negative repu =(" oh well, it's because SHE says something bad with my work in literature section, though i know i'm not asking for her opinion. =D She even put a " :disgust: " smiley. gaaaaa! =D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

To [url=http://theftalk.com/p=trendymocha]this[/url] and [url=http://theftalk.com/p=zarah08]this[/url] - For abusing the reputation system To [url=http://theftalk.com/p=uma]this[/url] - Spamming around with "Hi..." =| This member has a nice username :|
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]nope........hven't given a nega yet...... :ninja::ninja::ninja: [/b][/color]
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I've Givin' But Me I Still Remember His Sh*t Name :evil: He's Reason You Must Read Etc. EKEK :evil:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i have gave a - repu :lol; some reason why i gave that - reputation. - he/she yelling at some member :) and that member he/she wanna disturb is one of my loevly friends :wow: i wont let anyone disturb my friends :P - broke ftalk rules ( spamming, flamming, promotion other forum =| ) - a ripper :lol: and she gave me - repu first :lol: - didnt read my rules at drawing contest registration =( i felt guilty to give some - repu even to my friends =( i think just that? :lol: to much maybe =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hey guys.. :) have you ever gave a negative reputation to a ftalk member?..fer what reason?[/b] [b]:arrow: me . :) i did give negative repus to some innocent newbies. :doubt: but now i realize, :d

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:14

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy