• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hey guys.. :) have you ever gave a negative reputation to a ftalk member?..fer what reason?[/b] [b]:arrow: me . :) i did give negative repus to some innocent newbies. :doubt: but now i realize, :d

Pages: 1234567..7

[b]hey guys.. :) have you ever gave a negative reputation to a ftalk member?..fer what reason?[/b] [b]:arrow: me . :) i did give negative repus to some innocent newbies. :doubt: but now i realize, :d

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hey guys.. :) have you ever gave a negative reputation to a ftalk member?..fer what reason?[/b] [b]:arrow: me . :) i did give negative repus to some innocent newbies. :doubt: but now i realize, :d

[quote=Shim Oo-Ma]To this - Spamming around with "Hi..." =| This member has a nice username :|[/quote] You have the same name that's why :lol: ---- Yeah. To [url=http://theftalk.com/p=ashedkawaii]her[/url] cause she was triple posting.
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]hey guys.. :) have you ever gave a negative reputation to a ftalk member?..fer what reason?[/b] [b]:arrow: me . :) i did give negative repus to some innocent newbies. :doubt: but now i realize, :d

[color=hotpink] no no no i havent .. if he/she gave me a - repu i will hit him/her =D hoho [/color]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

geezz .. i haven't ;) just [b]report[/b] if someone annoyed but i ever got -repu :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=leslie815]hey guys.. have you ever gave a negative reputation to a ftalk member?..fer what reason?[/quote] just askin', have you given a negative repu to someone else as well? :D [quote=eehjhay]I did but it was an accident. I thought i was giving a + repu but instead the - repu! :paranoid:[/quote] i have quoted this because this is exactly what happened to one of my group mate. negative repu by accident, and the result is something unpredictable :D [b]@T:[/b] Like Mr. Bob and the cute poster above me said, i never give negative reputation to anyone, I am just using the report button for any rule breaking act that I encountered.

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-01 03:29:45)

annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I have given one - repu for that person who is spamming on my thread. :disgust:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yep! i gave -repu to some newbies, but first i just sent a warning to them through PM, but they ignored it.... some are using stocky caps, some ar all caps and others use otherlanguages even if the section is not regional.....
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it doesn't really matter if a person gave a negative repu to someone... usually i just ignore it but i did give someone or some.. because he/she is posting a topic if no one is responding :retard: that happens like 3 times a day or so O.o
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how can i give reputation? there is no option to give reputation?
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^you are still a newbie that's why.. @jie: yeah..i gave a -repu fer this annoying guy..geez!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i have quoted this because this is exactly what happened to one of my group mate. negative repu by accident, and the result is something unpredictable :D[/quote] [i]yah. :retard: chaotic. :wasted: so guys,be careful in giving repus.,make sure you pressed the right button.[/i]:D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. i haven't. and honestly, i think i can't give it to anyone. I dunno, but it maeks me feel guilty if ever i would give someone a -repu.
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t]yeah. i did. for the persons who deserves it, and i remember this girl, he keeps on telling "thanks for the negative repu =(" oh well, it's because SHE says something bad with my work in literature section, though i know i'm not asking for her opinion. =D She even put a " :disgust: " smiley. gaaaaa! =D[/quote] right sis. :lol: coz i am the one your talking about. :D:D [b]anyways,i've never gave a negative repu. to anybody.[/b]

Last edited by MiSS.GRACEo6 (2008-12-01 13:50:57)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t]yeah.i did.for the persons who deserves it,and i remember this girl, he keeps on telling"thanks for the negative repu "oh well, it's because SHE says something bad with my work in literature section,though i know i'm not asking for her opinion. She even put a " :disgust: " smiley.gaaaaa![/quote] Everyone has their own Opinion abt something. So if yer an author, be prepared for the positive and negative comments of yer co-members in Ftalk. Learn to accept the truth. =) Dont be too ma-pride. ;) Look on the bright side, You'l never know. Maybe it can help you to be a better berson. :) -- yeah, I already gave a Negative Reputation. I was so annoyed w/ this Guy coz he's spamming, multi-poting and Using sticky caps. =D I wasnt on the mood that time, so, Boom. =D SORRY to that guy. XD
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohhh my dear but why i dont have the option in giving reputation to others? ohhh lord this is another huge issue to settle.
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuhpzs.. so many times.. to those guyzs who are violating the rules even if i warned them..
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Havent~:D:thumbsup: Just gave some +repu~~ hehe~~
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

not yet... uhm... just thinking about giving a -repu to someone is uncomfortable for me.. uhm... it's awkward.. because... the feeling is there that i dont have the right to give one... if ever i encounter someone who need's a -repu ill just report him or her... xD i won't put the law in my hands,,, ahihihi :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I never thought for a while that I will ever received a negative reputation, for as much as possible, i am trying my best to keep away from any trouble, and help as much member as possible, and at the same time, HELP OUR FORUM IN KEEPING IT HEALTHY AND ORGANIZED, unfortunately, I received one which I am sure I do not deserve. Well, it's right after all, that we cannot please everybody all the times.... Anyway, as I have said, I will never ever give a negative repu to anyone, for any reason (untolerable or not..). Although all of us have the power to use it, I will not do it to anyone especially now that I have experienced the feelings of being a recipient of a negative repu. =) God bless us all. Kuya Jie D' Pogi :D
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] not yet.. all persons i've encountered hir were behave.. hihi :D:D[/b]

Last edited by 1shane4 (2008-12-03 07:22:46)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]tay jie[/b] ive seen it..and the reason was kinda disappointing..:doubt: i think that member has a shallow understanding about your intention, or maybe she/he doesn't understand what you've posted..pft!:thumbsdown: but dont mind it tay..[b]253 vs -1[/b]..it's just a number tay..=) it wont make you less of a person here in ftalk...=) @T i haven't given anyone yet..im just reporting and let the authorized people to do the proper actions..=)

Last edited by cla_15 (2008-12-03 07:27:17)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]hey guys.. :) have you ever gave a negative reputation to a ftalk member?..fer what reason?[/b] [b]:arrow: me . :) i did give negative repus to some innocent newbies. :doubt: but now i realize, :d

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:44

[ 9 queries - 0.503 second ]
Privacy Policy