• ARCHIVES 
  • » Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

Pages: 123

Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]Step 1[/u][/b] Insert your HTML code in www.markyctrigger.com (OG++ [b]FIRST TEXTAREA[/b]) and press the generate button. [b][u]Step 2[/u][/b] Paste the generated code in your notepad and save it as .js extension [b][u]Step 3[/u][/b] Upload the external javascript file in your host (recommended host for .js extension is [i][url=www.ripway.com]ripway[/url][/i]) [b][u]Step 4[/u][/b] Insert the link (URL) of your external javascript file in the generator (OG++ [b]SECOND TEXTAREA[/b]) and press the generate button **[b][u]Step 5[/u][/b] Paste the generated code ([b]LAST GENERATED CODE[/b]) in the "[b]My Media box[/b]" area of your Friendster account. [b][u]Step 6[/u][/b] Save and preview [b]Difference between three versions is the execution speed:[/b] > Standard OG execute 5 seconds on 10kb HTML source code size > Overlay++ execute 7 seconds on 10kb HTML source code size [url=http://theftalk.com/t2423-Auto-Update-Module-%5BOverlay%5D-Updated-June02.html]Go here for Add-ons[/url] [i][url=http://www.markyctrigger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1236]Log[/url][/i]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-16 22:21:18)

jahak
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

HoW CAn i ! PasTE my finish host code or url !?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

do u mean the step two? after u generated your html codes in markyctrigger, copy the generated codes then paste it in a notepad, then select Save As, when u are saving that file, make sure that u add .js after the filename otherwise it will be a plain text
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ei!!! what's html code...????
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's a hypertext transfer mark-up language. to learn more, go here www.w3schools.com

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-08-18 04:23:29)

^^Jerome^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh thnx for tutorial hehehe :lol:
scream_dicta
» n00b
1969-12-31

@Eejhay Is OG++ are really working??
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im not sure as this moment. try it so u would know.
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its not workin.. :crybaby:
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^use OGvX its workin fine :thumbsup:
masterjuno
» n00b
1969-12-31

does OG++ workin fine now!?... :disgust: I thought it was more safer to use than the other OGs but I was wrong... :doubt:
newbie123
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working! ! ! " Invalid content in Review body. Please use basic HTML and/or text " it show in upper part when i did it
rainnyzeke
» n00b
1969-12-31

dont get it???????????????????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mhikz_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ohwwwwww it's not working on my profile!!! Help me plsss......Wer should I put my Last generated code...!!! After: [b]" Invalid content in Review body. Please use basic HTML and/or text " it "[/b]
styless
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mhikz_02]Ohwwwwww it's not working on my profile!!! Help me plsss......Wer should I put my Last generated code...!!! After: [b]" Invalid content in Review body. Please use basic HTML and/or text " it "[/b][/quote] Check this thread for more information.. http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=13093&p=1
marty1991
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohhh man.. eehjhay?? wat happened to OG Standoard 10.4?? ohh well guess ill try OG++ on my test account.. lucky i havend regenerate my code =D hope OG will be stable now.... :disgust:
marty1991
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working i guess
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

<">i got this generated code from markytrigger and i paste it on my media box but its not working..y?

Last edited by bles_212000 (2007-10-24 02:41:20)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Im having troubles in the premade code. this is the premade code <">I edited what should be edited and this is the outcome, <">Then, I copy the code above and i went to markyctrigger.com I clicked OG++ then i followed the steps. I pasted the code above in the first box of OG++ and clicked generate. I copy then paste the generated code which is: <">I save on notepad saved filename.js and upload at ripway. i copied the url which is: http://h1.ripway.com/kielmaru07/forreal.js then i pasted it on the second box of OG++ I clicked generate and copied the genereated code which is: <">I pasted it on my mediabox on friendster. my profile became like these: [img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k229/kielmaru_05/untitled-14.jpg[/img] visit my friendster profile for live preview: http://profiles.friendster.com/kielmaru07 What did i miss?
cneyo
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working!!! what should i do??? :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:15

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy