• ARCHIVES 
  • » Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

Pages: 123

Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

black seraphim
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

@maogi yes you're right OG is really [b]not[/b] working. when will they update the og. i want to skin my friendster again!!!! wahhhh!!! :crybaby: ------ [i]while waiting for og you can visit my blog and take a tour [url=http://www.illusiveconsensus.com]IllusiveConsenus[/url][/i] :lol:
medic_droid
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

[align=center][/align][b]mamats eejhay[/b]
chocoreaper14
» n00b
1969-12-31

I don't get it..its very hard to understand:cry:
medic_droid
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wEn wil OG++ uPd8 mAh overLay afTer i save my genrated cOde in meDia box?=) [/b][align=center][/align]
serigala
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah its not working even i alreay set EMOTE like instruction .. but nothing happen.. btw.. my emote cant re EMOTE back :( after i put thist code : <script src="http://www.markyctrigger.com/OG/OGvX.js"></script>
sophia08
» n00b
1969-12-31

geez been trying to generate some codes tru it but doesn't work :O ... was there any other updates made? if so, hope u great wiz of overlays update us, thanks! everything else here helps ...
medic_droid
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh yea.................i also put that script in my emote app but it doesn't work,i dnt knw what to do,hop for some1 to reply
vanzkiekayleven
» n00b
1969-12-31

sumbody help me to do it step by step??im a newbie so plsss help mee??
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]mods[/b] nothing happens after i paste the generated code to my profiles.. WHY..?? is friendster already filtered the link..??
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nothings happens on my profile..:crybaby:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

THANKS...It Really Worked On My Proffy! Thanks To Dis!
jrmz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow ntnx. lots of help there. im almost done with my page. but the problem is my "send msg, comments button" need help there. tnx. can you give me codes that i can just edit. i mean the buttons thing kua eejhay. :rolleyes:
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for shariiinngg
jrmz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

OMG Og++ and OGvx wont work. If i generate my codes now will it work after marky updated OGs? help here pls. my page is a mess.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:08

[ 11 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy