• ARCHIVES 
  • » Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

Pages: 123

Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

dlynchXD
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

:crybaby: :crybaby: its not working...
aubrey_09
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

..what code I must put in the "about me" section..?..tnx.. :question:

Last edited by aubrey_09 (2007-12-06 04:40:03)

DaCoLoRpEaCh
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=orange] Nice TOTURIAL. [/color][color=orange] BTW Merry Christmas!! [/color] :penguin:
ebibondat
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i save the edited code to js. extension? and you know, it's too hard to sign up in ripway `coz you need a sponsor..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A revised instruction is now available in the first post of this topic. You may now check the previous page of this topic and also may use OG++
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ lahera go check this out!!!!=) :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]CLICK THIS[/url]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waaaa kkaik suggestion is really nice .... @lahera... i checkd ur page u dont have any codes for overlay there.. even u do it wrong ... codes should be there at bottom (media box)... i saw no url link or watever
blazeprime
» n00b
1969-12-31

why my overlay doesnt work??.. this my profile www.friendster.com/mcgots77 this is my layouts http://geocities.com/cyrex_007/harrylayouts.html
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

All OGs are now working. It has been updated I think yesterday. You may regenerate your codes if it doesn't work in your profile. Remember that OG++ doesn't need to generate the 2nd codes always. You just need to generate the html code in the first box and then update your uploaded js file that contains the generated html. If your layout worked using OG++, do not edit/alter/modify/touch the codes in your media box anymore otherwise when Friendster filter the codes, you will need to wait for the OG updates again. -- I am using my OG++ for almost two months now even Friendster filtered the OG before because I did not touch my codes in the media box
ewanukm
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks...my page are working back...
boommickey
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx to markyctrigger.com... salute... ciao..
mondz_shyboy41
» n00b
1969-12-31

kung sino man may magandang profile jan,pagamit naman ohh,,ala pa kasi ako profile ehhhhh:crybaby:
missfeet19
» n00b
1969-12-31

about the OG site... y isn it markyctrigger showing? its apache...
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my overlay is not working for 3 days in a row..can somebody out there tells us what's going on??:cry:
ipejea
» n00b
1969-12-31

Pleace give me new Linker... markyctrigger Not Showing Againt.. Please.... Help Me....
sdrane
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm... i dont understand how to work it....=(=(
sdrane
» n00b
1969-12-31

i need screen shot... or preview to understand the following.... &_&:penguin:
yoti_amo2000
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]hi im just a newbie here...i just wanna ask something bout og++.. i have done and follow all instructions im making the og++ but still my profile doesn't have overlaid yet...pls help me:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
yoti_amo2000
» n00b
1969-12-31

:doubt:pls help me....[b][/b]
maogi47
» n00b
1969-12-31

overlays aren't working as of now.. :cry::cry::wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Quick Description: [b]OG++[/b] enables you to apply external source code to overcome friendster character limitations. Like OGstandard, OG++ also supports friendster add-ons with no problems. [b][u]S

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:52

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy