1969-12-31

Re: omg!. as sed at d subject, wat?? :O

very happy.... *tatay na ako.... :wallbash:
kikay_girl
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=tikboyoyoy]very happy.... *tatay na ako.... :wallbash:[/quote] haha. :D . kewL!.
OuToFReAcH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mix emotion! ([i]kabado na medjo masaya[/i]) tis feelin arouse specially if d guy s financially and mentally unstable. no matter what [i]dapat talaga panagutan ng guy yung GF nya[/i], d guy must find a way...
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=OuToFReAcH]mix emotion! ([i]kabado na medjo masaya[/i]) tis feelin arouse specially if d guy s financially and mentally unstable. no matter what [i]dapat talaga panagutan ng guy yung GF nya[/i], d guy must find a way...[/quote] ohww,, yah right!. hihi =)
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it depends on the situation tsk tsk tsk... :idea:
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=SymphOny XII]it depends on the situation tsk tsk tsk... :idea:[/quote] agree wit symphony.. it really depends n d situation.. Are ya ready to be a father? Do u really Love ur gf that ur willing to marry her just because u got her pregnant etc.. So to all boys out there, be responsible! :D lols.. [i]pasingit ha[/i] Just want to react! tee-hee! :eh:
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

;) itz ok ate glam..btw..and make sure that teh baby is yours ^^ :D [i]getz!?[/i] :eh:
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=iNusZenTe_uno]:|[/quote] [b] Sweets, Please avoid posting only smiley. That is considerd spamming. If u don't haf' somethin to say then don't post anythin. [/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

At my age? of 17 Im gonna go from this ---> :o Then a few days i will be like this ---> :O Then eventually.. :/ But in the end.. =| Im a dad..umm..Godbless nalang saken.
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

☻wahhh! omg♥ mixed em0tin0n!♥
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=glamour][quote=SymphOny XII]it depends on the situation tsk tsk tsk... :idea:[/quote] agree wit symphony.. it really depends n d situation.. Are ya ready to be a father? Do u really Love ur gf that ur willing to marry her just because u got her pregnant etc.. So to all boys out there, be responsible! :D lols.. [i]pasingit ha[/i] Just want to react! tee-hee! :eh:[/quote] weeh. yah, sis glam is ryt. hihi. well, its ok to post her kahit ur a gurl. ^^.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]At my age? of 17 Im gonna go from this ---> :o Then a few days i will be like this ---> :O Then eventually.. :/ But in the end.. =| Im a dad..umm..Godbless nalang saken.[/quote] oh, well, maybe nga. ^_^. y? is your gf preggy?. hihi. :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wah...no comment..what if the baby is not yours?? =D
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]'mag papainum ako wahaha;'[/quote] =D =D =D :smoke:
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=glamour][quote=iNusZenTe_uno]:|[/quote] [b] Sweets, Please avoid posting only smiley. That is considerd spamming. If u don't haf' somethin to say then don't post anythin. [/b][/quote] oOps...sorry galmour... :redface: im so ashamed of myself... :redface: im old hir but still dnt knw the rules... :lol: sorry my mistake.. wont happen again :P wel first..ill check if the baby is mine... if its mine then.. (bahala na)come what may... :disgust: :thumbsup:

Last edited by iNusZenTe_uno (2006-11-20 06:02:03)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]yeah, guys you should first think of the consequences before having sex with your girl friend because it is not you who will suffer but the girl. imagine, she has to bear that life for nine months, and of course, there are some things they wont be able to do because she's preggy whereas you, on the other side can still do your day-to-day activities,, with that said, if a guy finds out his gf is preggy, be responsible enough to face what might happen. that is, if the child is yours :o [/b] [i] sa lalake ang sarap, sa babae ang hirap. amp[/i] :angry:
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]yeah, guys you should first think of the consequences before having sex with your girl friend because it is not you who will suffer but the girl. imagine, she has to bear that life for nine months, and of course, there are some things they wont be able to do because she's preggy whereas you, on the other side can still do your day-to-day activities,, with that said, if a guy finds out his gf is preggy, be responsible enough to face what might happen. that is, if the child is yours :o [/b] [i] sa lalake ang sarap, sa babae ang hirap. amp[/i] :angry:[/quote] yap yap I agree.. But if it isn't yours, and you really loves her after all, just pretend its yours. Don't suggest an abortion.. it'll break her heart.
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=^^Tama-chan^^][quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]yeah, guys you should first think of the consequences before having sex with your girl friend because it is not you who will suffer but the girl. imagine, she has to bear that life for nine months, and of course, there are some things they wont be able to do because she's preggy whereas you, on the other side can still do your day-to-day activities,, with that said, if a guy finds out his gf is preggy, be responsible enough to face what might happen. that is, if the child is yours :o [/b] [i] sa lalake ang sarap, sa babae ang hirap. amp[/i] :angry:[/quote] yap yap I agree.. But if it isn't yours, and you really loves her after all, just pretend its yours. Don't suggest an abortion.. it'll break her heart.[/quote] i've already tried this one....but nothin' happenz :"( and it hurtz...

Last edited by SymphOny XII (2006-11-22 11:49:17)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]yeah, guys you should first think of the consequences before having sex with your girl friend because it is not you who will suffer but the girl. imagine, she has to bear that life for nine months, and of course, there are some things they wont be able to do because she's preggy whereas you, on the other side can still do your day-to-day activities,, with that said, if a guy finds out his gf is preggy, be responsible enough to face what might happen. that is, if the child is yours :o [/b] [i] sa lalake ang sarap, sa babae ang hirap. amp[/i] :angry:[/quote] ohw well, gud suggestion sis. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » omg!. as sed at d subject, wat?? :O

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:36

[ 10 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy