• » omg!. as sed at d subject, wat?? :O

Pages: 1234

omg!. as sed at d subject, wat?? :O

chicklit07
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: omg!. as sed at d subject, wat?? :O

it depndz... sum juz dont do deyr responsibilities...
clai3
» n00b
1969-12-31

there will be no problem at all if your married but girlfriend/boyfriend relationship? na ah.. that's definitely a big mistake. first of all we should'nt commit sex, (especially at the very young age).. but if that happened the boy must take the responsibility whether he likes it or not. and never try to kill the baby. (most of filipino do.) but please girls dont give your virginity if your not married yet. that's the best gift we can offer to our future husband. right?
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahm 4 me..,sad at da same time happy.. :) haha, dont know the feelings.

Last edited by stitch05 (2007-12-11 00:34:57)

mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]yeah, guys you should first think of the consequences before having sex with your girl friend because it is not you who will suffer but the girl. imagine, she has to bear that life for nine months, and of course, there are some things they wont be able to do because she's preggy whereas you, on the other side can still do your day-to-day activities,, with that said, if a guy finds out his gf is preggy, be responsible enough to face what might happen. that is, if the child is yours :o [/b] [i] sa lalake ang sarap, sa babae ang hirap. amp[/i] :angry:[/quote] naahhh.. i fink its not just the guys should be the one whos thinkin bout its consequenses!..dont put all the blame on the guys yah knoe!!.the girls should know the consequenses too before doing it!. :disgust: @topic: i maybe get shock and tell the girl "whaaaatttt?.we didnt even do it" hahaha. :wallbash: seriously idunno at the age of 18?.wew probably a bit "scared" to think of it that i have responsblty now and at the same time happy happy!.[i]bhla n jan n yan ehh![/i]

Last edited by mentalblock27 (2007-12-11 01:29:57)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]hey..,both the guy & girl should think 1st what should be the consequences..before doing it! its bcuz both the two of u had done it,,its not just the guy or the girl., [/i]
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^yeah thats what im saying =)
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me...age of 16...gf pregnant????? :o :crybaby: too early to be a father! i would probably pass out! ahehehehe!
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends. but if your girlfriend's over 18 years of age, and has finished studying, it's quite ok to have a baby. but it's better if you're married first. but what if you and your girlfriend are both minors? uh-oh. that takes a lot of explaining to your parents and to other people. ;)
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hhmm.. I agree with the others .. mixed emotion.. and as said.. it depends on the situation.. =)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

goodluck. haha! well, it really depends on how the parents (of the girl) will react. i mean... HELLO. your daughter is pregnant! *mommy fainted* tsk. idk. about the guy, it also depends. but surely they will do something to make the family of the girl feel better about the situation. after all, its their son's fault! lol.
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course wen he finds out..first he would be shocked..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

first. he'll shock. and he'll find a way to solve that. =) but if he's a bad guy. he'll run from his gf. :disgust: :disgust:
Rasmin
» n00b
1969-12-31

shock! ! can't believe that i made her pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O
blacklilha
» n00b
1969-12-31

marriage is d solution.... but it depends on d situation
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dunno?? :

Last edited by pipito21 (2008-01-19 07:45:08)

carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=SymphOny XII]it depends on the situation tsk tsk tsk... :idea:[/quote] I agree with symphony.. It depends..
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

marry her...dun make her carry thingz dat made by u 2... :wallbash:
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]he's face will turn like this :arrow: :o and i think he will marry the girl.. and they live happy ever after :D :lol: [/align]
MONDYking
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b][b][/b][b][/b] i wUd do evRytHin para masUStentUhan mgGng baBy namin! awwwts, buT id Like it sa riGht time, hopefuLy my only ms.X, bt i know she's not mine, she has a bf, awts pero we r still yoUng, time will come, gUYS :eh:

Last edited by MONDYking (2008-02-02 23:05:26)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

they will go like this.. :/ shocks!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » omg!. as sed at d subject, wat?? :O

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:17