• » omg!. as sed at d subject, wat?? :O

Pages: 1234

omg!. as sed at d subject, wat?? :O

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: omg!. as sed at d subject, wat?? :O

[quote=MONDYking][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b] i wUd do evRytHin para masUStentUhan mgGng baBy namin! awwwts, buT id Like it sa riGht time, hopefuLy my only ms.X, bt i know she's not mine, she has a bf, awts pero we r still yoUng, time will come, gUYS :eh:[/quote] hey you! ... dont get wrong. . . js stay away from me, /_still friends,takecare well, my opinion 4 tat, amm they'll be like dz... :o :O :o :O :D
xootwistedo6
» n00b
1969-12-31

well.mostly guys tell gurls to go for abortion.ayt? i hope oders are not like tat. it's jus depends on the situation.nyayt? ------------------------------ ♥
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]well. i honestly dont kno what a guy would exactly feel..cuz obviously im not a dude. but i think,they should be responsible,cuz they did what they did.. && they should act man enough to face this consequenses! & i kno it'll be hard for a guy most especially,when its not expected,like when a couple are like too young enuf to be parents.but too bad.jst be responsible.[/b]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

being responsible doesn't mean that u really have to under go marriage or that u have to live together na. especially if ur too young and both is studying pa.. a man can be responsible by giving support to the lady mentally and financially. iba pa rin kasi if a man is around. u can talk about it and maybe give a date where u can be married.. coz for sure the man is in love with the woman kaya nya ito na buntis..
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

meng.o3 wrote: yeah, guys you should first think of the consequences before having sex with your girl friend because it is not you who will suffer but the girl. imagine, she has to bear that life for nine months, and of course, there are some things they wont be able to do because she's preggy whereas you, on the other side can still do your day-to-day activities,, with that said, if a guy finds out his gf is preggy, be responsible enough to face what might happen. that is, if the child is yours sa lalake ang sarap, sa babae ang hirap. amp = =) i strongly agree... = guys.. be responsible...
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he must accept what he had done.. and be prepared for his upcoming responsibilities.. wahhaha...
della kit
» n00b
1969-12-31

sHux!!:o well. work things out..!
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]if i were the guy..[/b] i wud probably [b]pass out[/b] nd [b]faint..[/b] haha:lol: nd obviusly...uber shock!.. nd if im stnding when she tells that bad/gud news to me..ill (maybe) fell down nd lose my foot lyk that the whole world was thrown over to me..:lol: ...but still...even if its lyk a little of somewat called burden... ill accept the baby..[b]its stil a blessing from god ayt?[/b]..=| [b]for being the girl side..[/b] ill obviusly b shocked... nd maybe be insane on thinking on how to xplain things to my fmily nd frnds...
nomad_03
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'LL JUMP and JUMP.. And ShouT... YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M not a VIRGIN any moRE... YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!... then Shout... OMG>.> I'M A DADDY!!!!!!!wtF!!!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

In most cases the guy doesn't even bother to be with the girl anymore and prefers to stay away.. It's quite unfair since the girl has to suffer.. =_= Err if I were the guy I'd probably go :o :o :o and.. :paranoid: :retard: :smoke:
nomad_03
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha... you're right most guy would run away or ask some relative or mother.. and act gay.. coz he cannot fight for what he did.. next thing you know the guy would be a drunk smoking fat bastard<pardon my ....>
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i agree.. they should take action 'bout it.. i have a question.. [i]i hope someone will answer it,.. preferably a guy[/i] [b]what if your really happy 'bout ur situation 'bout being a daddy, because u love your gf and you are ready to propose a marriage when u come to the right age [i]but then a few months later.. (u already love ur baby) [u]ur girlfriend told you that ur not the father.. [/u][/i] what will you do?[/b] :paranoid: just curious though.. :/ but [b]NOT[/b] all girls are like this..

Last edited by tetums (2008-05-09 20:12:33)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ that's hard..but if that's the situation...ill kill the baby coz he/she is a product of infidelity! lol! joke!... im not a martyr but i learned to love the child and i love my girl..ill just accept the baby and let him/her use my surname.. [spoiler][i]pero syempre, iba na kapag totoong nangyari saken yan..baka mapatay ko sya!:evil:[/i][/spoiler] OMG!!! it brings back the memories!:lol: been there, done that.. just be man enough to face the consequences of your action! :eh:

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-05-09 20:50:42)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

they will be like... :o :O "no way!" haha... if he's responsible enough and love his gf so much...of course... they should take full responsibility... he'll be happy about that and he' ll be there for his gf...and take care of her/them :) but if he's not responsible ... hed probably leave his gf...and be gone ..like :penguin: zoom!!!! :penguin: :lol: :disgust:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]waah! it's up to him...hehe, it's his karma.=D[/b]
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its a big responsibility :o
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'll ask her first.. "are you sure its mine?" then, if its really my baby, then.. i'll just accept it. [spoiler] [i]anjan na eh. tsk. tsaka alam mo naman na pwedeng mangyari yun pag ginawa niyo *yun. kaya dapat handa ka na sa mga pwedeng maging consequences.[/i] [/spoiler]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nervous and scared
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]he should marry the gurl![/b]
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

If Planned: Yes I'm not sterile, I'm a daddy now! whooohuuuu!!! :D If not planned: I'm a dead man! =D=D=D just kidding! Seriously, I will be happy because that's a gift from God and that the fruit of our love for its other. Whether it is planned or not.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » omg!. as sed at d subject, wat?? :O

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:53

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy