• ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

bembi
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

^ 8/10 lots of tweaks and still underconstruction? gosh,, what other tweaks do u need to add on it? it looks good already
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

lots of tweaks?... :lol: thats why im focusing in my interrior designs ;] you too nice artwork!!!!
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

7/10 underconstruction!! ^_^
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^10/10 nice simple black layout witj WVM tweak and what's that red thingy that moves? ahaha love ur MP3 too :D
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice page!! rate 4/5 :D :thumbsup:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wOw very nice Sis..[/b]:thumbsup: i'll give 10/10
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

10/10 Yehhhh, so cool!! Nice pimp'n!!
Tormented
» n00b
1969-12-31

10/10 nice tweaks... like the anti emo slogan^^, love the image on ur "My Groups" nice color combination!!
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

10/10 for your layout bro very nice and unique! *heads down!
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^ 10/10 great layout! :D
tin.nickel6
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]cool=) luv it 10/10[/b] [i]here's mine :)[/i][url]http://profiles.friendster.com/43261885[/url]

Last edited by tin.nickel6 (2008-09-15 07:04:29)

aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i luv your background wallpaper did you did that?
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ur profile takes really long to load..... but it loaded... its underconstruction but its nice.... ill rate it a....... 9/10! for the person below me: please rate both of my profiles :)
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello i cant understand your profile theme, but i like the graphics of your background wallpaper both accounts. keep on improving your prof you have potentials. the value color of your buttons in your 2nd account was very lightened, thats why it turns into light gray, and it blends to you bgwallpaper. try to make a contrast color to your buttons that contrast with your bgwallpaper. avoid making blury buttons, because buutons must be well clear to interact with the user. 7/10 not bad!

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-16 13:16:52)

hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sorry only OT: [quote=aljayizer]hello i cant understand your profile theme, but i like the graphics of your background wallpaper both accounts. keep on improving your prof you have potentials[/quote] wat do u mean u cant understand ur profile theme? and thx for the apreciation! and wat does potentials mean? (lolz sorry im not that good in english...) ______ [quote=aljayizer]the value color of your buttons in your 2nd account was very lightened, thats why it turns into light gray, and it blends to you bgwallpaper. try to make a contrast color to your buttons that contrast with your bgwallpaper. avoid making blury buttons, because buutons must be well clear to interact with the user.[/quote] oh....ok..

Last edited by hello9055 (2008-09-16 13:24:55)

aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=hello9055]wat do u mean u cant understand ur profile theme? and thx for the apreciation! and wat does potentials mean? (lolz sorry im not that good in english...)[/quote] ok theme is how you express the idea for yor profile, (the expression of your profile as a whole) thus there ar many definition of theme and there are many different themes such as theme(arts), theme(musical), theme (literature) and etc. theme is a visual experience as a whole. im reffering to your visual work. think it is something a sci-fi theme on the 2nd account with some artistic and matrix idea isn't? -believe me you hav many potentials kid.:thumbsup: dont take this as a failure take this as an improvement on wat youve done before. and i believe that improvement and success must undergo into a process.

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-09-16 13:47:52)

echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've seen your proffy before, and its great! 10/10.. keep it up.
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]ahhhmmm,, 7/10[/b]=) [b]nice page bro..[/b]:D
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nice profile. 9/10. hehe.[/b]
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

7/10 :) Not bad. :p
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:01

[ 11 queries - 0.198 second ]
Privacy Policy