• ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

9/10.. i love it! you're my friend in friendster. heehee. here's the link to my page: http://profiles.friendster.com/vampxallure [you have to be logged in to see it.] THANKS TO ECHODC FOR THE NICE COMPLIMENTS. :redface:
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

9/10 nice!! simple!! :rose:
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=KillerKhayzeeTM]THANKS TO ECHODC FOR THE NICE COMPLIMENTS. :redface:[/quote] no prob, kip it up.... =):thumbsup: and to ^... i'll give you an 8, your color combinations and banner animation is great! =):thumbsup:
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

9.. it was awesome! how do you do the intro loading bit??? i rate you a 9, it would be a ten if it weren't that theme. but that's according to my opinion. (: it's still great you know!
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ hehe thanks.. wait, what intro loading bit? :question: hehe, i'll try to make a new account and make a new theme if i have time... and about your profile, still very creative! simple, but creative! =):thumbsup: nice imagination you got there... :D:thumbsup: in short, 10!!!
koie
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ 1/10 :evil: Nyahaha! Just joking. Friendster is down. :cry:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

private =| so i cant really tell... i like the "brains" for the back ground though :wasted: 2/10
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dude ur prof arent working in safari but i saw ur prof in mozilla
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[TO ECHODC: when i clicked on your profile, i saw this loading thing. mind to share?] heehee. 8/10 i really love your page!! (: [TO ECHODC: by the way, thanks!] HERE'S MY NEWEST PAGE! http://profiles.friendster.com/vampxallure YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO SEE IT. WAIT FOR THE PAGE TO LOAD, THANKS!

Last edited by KillerKhayzeeTM (2008-07-24 04:11:12)

Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow i really like your page since i love it i'll you [b]10[/b] my friend.
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=KillerKhayzeeTM][TO ECHODC: when i clicked on your profile, i saw this loading thing. mind to share?][/quote] oh that, i got it here... http://theftalk.com/t9412-%5BUpdated%5DLoading-trick%21.html just copy and paste it, and to ^ i dont see your profile site, sorry...
genepaulaguetecruz21
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url]http://www.friendster.com/32118983[/url] <----- MY FRIENDSTER PROFILE
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ dude, no triple posting... @topic. its good, but messy.. and in my opinion, annoying in the intro, sorry dude... =):thumbsup: i'll give you a 7/10... hope you like it.. =):thumbsup:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool prof but kinda laggy .. ill give u 8 because of ur music .. love it .. haha.. :D view mine .. :arrow: http://friendster.com/comments.php?uid=17327297 .. =)
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[ooohhh!! thanks echodc!] i love your profile, kua daryll.. heehee. [b]10[/b]
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i rate urs a 1o too! =) a member of [b]hcg[/b] deserves that rate .. ;)
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=KillerKhayzeeTM][ooohhh!! thanks echodc!][/quote] no prob... and to ^ i'll give you a 10, your comment page looks like your whole profile already!!!!!! =):thumbsup:
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heehee. 8/10. (: http://profiles.friendster.com/vampxallure [log in to see.]
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its great.. =):thumbsup: new layout huh? i cant compare this with your last one. theyre all great!! great work! you deserve another 10! simple but perfect! =):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Simple yet catching... though it loads a little long in my station... i like the photo gallery trick:thumbsup: i rate it 9/10 bro.. :thumbsup::thumbsup: cool!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:14

[ 10 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy