• ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

charlessiason
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

yeah sure ill agree with that rather than argumenting on a little kid :smoke:
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

yah rather than urgumenting in an old school boy.... my pics are too big in you guys coz your using a medium resolution, while im using a high resolution thats why it seems that the pix are fit in and in a proper size when i view it. @eehhjhay nice your good and think an expert in web page designing but still... my prof is underconstruction.... yhea its pixelize and im trying to fix it.... think the best thing you said is about the theme the theme and design were reflecting in our personality.... i love some 3d and action theme somethn sci-fi or marvel super powers. while charlessiasen loves to be an old school emotional somethn thats why he uses black n white and i think hes somekind of wierd..... eeww.... and btw its not an animated gif.. its a flash. flash makes our web page awesome... and ofcourse high graphical interface... @charlessiasen see how eehhjay criticized yyur prof see he says u failed.... better accept it u must have acceptance in yourself. and btw [quote]hey RICH KID are you finish with your study? finish your study first haha! and rich kid im just saying my opinion is there wrong with that RICH KID and what do you think of your self a genius guy we are all noob at first right? thats the effect of money in your lifestyle rich boy and you have the knowledge but you dont have the talent and im not insecure with you I mean, look at me! I see my reflection in the mirror and think, "God blessed me"[/quote] dont condemed ur self to be righteous the word and righteousness of God is for those people that has poor or lack of knowledge" how can God blessed you..? being righteous doesn't mean that your inteligent your a fool!!!! and your fooling yourself..... i understand your situation i hav also contribution in this urgument but i didnt want u to be insecure "di ko sinasadya" sorry bro pacencya na...peace yhaw

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-06-26 01:07:20)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm Flash? Anyway could I reveal my unfinished flash overlay profile? Hehehe http://etc.eehjhay.com/reob/reob.html I am really lazy to finish it. Although I am not really good at flash, I became addicted to it. I just studied flash for about three weeks while I am doing that layout. I even made an unfinished overlay tutorial. Hehehe.. Anyway, did I say that cease those harsh comments and arguments. One more direct or indirect annoyance then you'd be sorry. :evil:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha .. aljayizer , friend .. dude .. just a tip , try to understand what other people think rather than focusing on your thoughts, why not think about thoughts of others..? i mean , i think we here at ftalk should be open about our thoughts .. rather than arguing about our ideas .. am i ryt .? :eh: anyways.. .. [quote=eehjhay]Anyway, did I say that cease those harsh comments and arguments. One more direct or indirect annoyance then you'd be sorry. :evil:[/quote] ^u see that.? that's a warning .. im just tryin to help .. :P and btw , my prof now works on safari .. :eh: @topic: i miss posting on this thread .. i can't post here on the past few days because of d arguments .. :crybaby: @topic again: ill give sir eejhay a 10 .. :eh:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

at last the newbie fight is over =) [quote=darylldelfin]haha .. aljayizer , friend .. dude .. just a tip , try to understand what other people think rather than focusing on your thoughts, why not think about thoughts of others..? i mean , i think we here at ftalk should be open about our thoughts .. rather than arguing about our ideas .. am i ryt .?[/quote] you got a point! go rockmate :D\m/ @ topic 7/10 nice work rockmate :D\m/
elcapuerteventidoz
» n00b
1969-12-31

<hmtl> <head> <body> <align="center">eow po sa lahat.. i would like to ask how can i make a beautiful pink profile..and how to do a signature that i can put in my friendster also..tench a lot.. hope sum1 will help me up with mah problems...
almenadjul
» n00b
1969-12-31

robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=almenadjul]Rate Mine http://profiles.friendster.com/almenadjul[/quote] i'll give you 8/10 [b]Rate My Profile[/b] http://profiles.friendster.com/smarterdos
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=the_legend_killer]you got a point! go rockmate :D\m/ @ topic 7/10 nice work rockmate :D\m/[/quote] wieeeeeee .. i think u viewed only my comment page .. :lol: here's my real prof: www.friendster.com/darylldelfin go rockmate! rock on! \m/ @topic : i cant see ur page .. it's a blank page .. :cry:
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nyc prof! its a 9/10! =):thumbsup: i salute you! :eh::thumbsup:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

7/10 too yellow for me but it's nice & clean
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hahaha oh wow i lol'd on the post of the members here :lol: @topic hmm not bad lol an 5 out of 10 for you.. here's mine www.friendster.com/shirowkun to see the full potential of this profile use Firefox as browsing agent.

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-06-27 11:15:56)

robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i'll give you 7 / 10 [b]Rate My Profile[/b] http://profiles.friendster.com/smarterdos
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice profile there haha :exclaim: 7/10 for you weee :D\m/

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2008-06-27 12:19:57)

robbinhood
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

how about my Profile ? [b]Rate My Profile[/b] http://profiles.friendster.com/smarterdos please !
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

almenadjul
» n00b
1969-12-31

give u 2/10 [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/almenadjul[/url]

Last edited by almenadjul (2008-06-28 03:56:21)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the colors burn my eyes the bg and ur font colors does not match and ur page loads slow try to change it -no offense im just telling the truth... a 1.5/10 :arrow: Rate or [s]die[/s] www.friendster.com/shirowkun
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

that's a 9 :lol: [hr] [i]high speed internet only[/i] :drool: [url=http://www.friendster.com/cklahrckiey]Accretian Warrior[/url]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

6/10 for you! your profile is good but i really cant see enough on some of the fonts cause of your red bg and red fonts =)

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2008-06-28 23:18:34)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:52

[ 9 queries - 0.148 second ]
Privacy Policy