• ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

Baphomet
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

>.< sorry for the lagness... i've tried to compress everything... but same as you... it's pure css also... since of the many filters of friendster, i'm very lazy now to use javascript.. so damn tired of the filters and recoding and waiting for new linkers... made my own linker once and it lasted for 2 weeks and then *booyah* filtered again... i've been thinking of making a new layout right now... based and inspired by urs... anyways... 10/10 as always for u... ms. forsakendoll ^^ from mr. baphometdoll... lolz
cathedral0
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

well for you xian i'll rate you 9/10 so girly ........ well can anyone rate mine??? :wallbash: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/akzile[/url]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] @Cathedral0 i used FF for viewing Banner needs improvement - there's a white vertical line at the side. looks awful Headers - i think you ripped it from my Nightmare before xmas layout (correct me if im wrong) Control panel box - fair Friendster Updates- u ripped it from me again lol Page Background - really crappy. No real effort. Welcome Page - laggy Overall - 3.9/10 [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-19 14:26:55)

jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

your profile ... 10/10 ... its really cute .. i like the layout ... mind helping me ... well if you aint busy ...
Baphomet
» n00b
1969-12-31

after chobits sasuke? hmm.. 4/10
mohamad5415
» n00b
1969-12-31

me..me..me http://friendster.com/danielpk P.S use IE
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

5 out of 10
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^9/10 i really like ur background., its so cool.. ^^ and its so blueeee.. :D and very neat ;)
malthus
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try my profy.. its..cool but it takes a minute for ... to view.. ^__^
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]a 3 out of 10 [/b]
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@malthus., u didn't rate my profile., anyways., whehehe., @freelance still a 9/10 hehehe :thumbsup:
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]Ahhmm,...nice one... always smile huh... take care to all of you...:cool::cool:[/align] Hey!! can you rate my profile?? please.. :drool::drool: FreeLance6969 can you rate my profile?? www.friendster.com/xxallen12xx

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-04-21 10:28:06)

ks_jake
» n00b
1969-12-31

rate this profile pls... I made the code for him. [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/lon16[/url] It still has many bugs... You can use it if you want.. Here is the css code [url]http://h1.ripway.com/diversionxyz/css/personal//style.css[/url] It is best viewed with firefox. [b]Here is the screenshot[/b] [img]http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/0/f_layout.jpg[/img] [u][b]If you want to request me to make some css codes just pm me.[/b][/u] If you want to request me to make some css codes just pm me.

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-04-21 10:28:03)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]If you want to request me to make some css codes just pm me.[/quote] [color=#089bce] You have double posted and this is not the section for that pls read the rules first before posting awkie? the orange profile is 5/10 @LheN_15 you on the other hand, posted 3 times in a row. Read the rules first aight? your profile 5/10 ( what's the use of your background if we can't see it? + .5 for the JS tweaks (or rather for effort) over all 5.5 / 10 [/color]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Ahm. 8/10. Love the headers...^^ Or could be 9/10... :)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Avoid Triple Posting, [b]Please.[/b] [b]Triple & Double Posts Merged.[/b]
SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

7/10 for joebz. i lyk d doll. :3
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a 4 out lf 10
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

9/10 good job
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

6/10
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:32

[ 9 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy