• ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

lionheartcgr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

7/10
Baphomet Doll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

Still a 4/10. Yo, bro lionheart, your profile actually is neat, but I'm just curious, you keep on posting here wanting your profile to be rated, but you never fix your codes. Try viewing your own profile sometimes, it's all messed up, the contents isn't where it should be and is out of the box. After fixing the boxes, I'm sure it would be a great profile for me to rate a 9-10.
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chuwi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Get This
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ezekiel- 6/10 Lionheart- Internet Explorer 7 FireFOx- 4 Nice View in IE,But In fireFOx ur contents are not align on ur boxes..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

7/10^^ nyc layout... hey guys, dont comment, js rate!!!

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-03-06 07:42:08)

lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@---xXirukiTepe--- cant see your profile.. its just all white @Baphomet Doll my profile is built in for 1024 x 768 screen resoultion. there, it is properly aligned
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

rate mine [url=http://www.friendster.com/myparis]http://www.friendster.com/myparis[/url]
ArCkAnGeL
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url]www.friendster.com/dementer[/url] try mine ehehe leave comment too..... but beware dont use IE... please use mozilla firefox only :P

Last edited by ArCkAnGeL (2008-03-06 10:28:21)

Baphomet Doll
» n00b
1969-12-31

@Lionheart, it's still out of the box... Maybe I should use IE to view it? But wouldn't it be much better if your profile can be viewed in IE / FF? My profile works on both and has an advantage on each... since I use different JS for both... but overall, nice work Lionheart! And the Eyes on Me... brings back memories of those days and sleepless nights trying to finish the FF8 game and capture the mighty Eden -_- @ArCkAnGeL, myparis, ezekielclarion, chuwi f*k of all of u spammers and retards, don't expect people to rate your profile before you rate others on top of you. I'm too lazy to even click your profile especially after the spams. This topic won't work if you don't rate the person above you and the person under you also, and on and on... @xXirukiTepe We don't just rate with numbers, we also give helpful critics and comments which might help and build the rated profile to make it better.
idfriendsterlayout
» n00b
1969-12-31

7/10 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

whats ur fs? no Fs, hmmm.... lionheartcgr... my profile is workin, maybe there's a prob in yar browser...^^ :thumbsup:
lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ok I've Seen It.. 6/10
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ 8/10 nice....
hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

8/10 nice:thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

8/10 ^^ .... :thumbsup: =)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm ill give you 7 out of 10 rate this: www.friendster.com/masamuneisnotemo and this (much better with mozilla fire fox) www.friendster.com/shirowkun
xhaighie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow!10/10... so neat and awesome.. i love the center profile..waah.. i want that...hehe btw..your cute huh;)

Last edited by xhaighie (2008-03-07 12:18:18)

Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i give u 8/10.. rate this:[best viewer with firefox] www.friendster.com/crazyrowkzemo
lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

7/10
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:19

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy