• ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

kyla49
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

^ That's an 11/10 :lol:

Last edited by kyla49 (2007-12-19 11:08:18)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

[b]a 7.5 out of 10 . . loved it . really simple ^_^[/b]
flex
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) :arrow: 6.5 for freelance6969 :thumbsup: :penguin:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow nice lay bro flex it seems you have changed your Naruto theme to Ran haha.The best as usual [b]10[/b] :thumbsup: hope you win the most ripped profile this year on MCT haha :) just kidding but I gotta admit nice use of flash. :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-12-20 20:44:11)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

10/10 for ephemeral..super cool profile..like it very much :thumbsup: :eh:
flex
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ephemeral... :D that layout is dead a long time ago :lol: and i don't keep files of old codes... there are lots of most ripped profiles right now, mostly by newbie rippers. the old ones learned not to do it the hard way. i don't know if they are aware that there are harsher and more destructive ways in dealing with rippers... more than just banning them in viewing OG CSS and Overlay profiles. =D :) :arrow: 8.5 for ephemeral :thumbsup: :penguin: ... can't see cutiegal's link :P
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Out Of Topic:[/b] May you give me your linkage image for linkage exchange. I tried to copy the image from your link exchange but the link image is not working. <">[img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/flex_achilles/rasengan/linkexchange.png[/img] Just PM me so I'll update.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-12-20 22:48:44)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol thx for linkin me up btw 9/10 almost there add more tweaks ^___^ @flex i have a way to make my rippers cry if they open my codes then they will have another problem ripping it because i revise it :evil: =D
flex
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) :arrow: 7 for Shirow Masamune :thumbsup: :penguin: :D that's nice for dealing w/ rippers... @ephemeral... im so sorry :lol: that link is a remnant or my past profile "Rasengan" ...i sent you a message w/ the real image link. i'll also modify the link exchange. thank you =)
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]a 5 out of 10 [/b] \m/ - coding wise . . its great but . .design and over all look . . its kinda aight ^_^
rhezleevhan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3794/userbar382658cg2.gif[/img]now! about mine., rate mine., tnx.,[/align]
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

rhezleevhan:7/10 it's nice ,the problem that i got is,it's take more than 5 minutes to see your true profile(maybe my comp a bit laggish/the internet connection :P)the theme changer at themes2 and themes 3 is same.But i like the WVM that you make :thumbsup: well my layouts just a simple layouts you know ^^,no tweaking hehe :D
cuidado_333
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cant rate yours,,, do you have a link to your profile??? by the way here's mine, i dont know if the css works just try refreshing it.... [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/tsinellas[/url]

Last edited by cuidado_333 (2007-12-24 00:50:24)

xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

8/10 luv the background =)
papansinlang
» n00b
1969-12-31

3/10 not that good and needs improvement
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]no link[/b]
starsapphire04
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ cool crossover. 9/10
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol.. its private.. :lol: null/10.. :D check mine.. and guest if it is overlay or CSS? :D :thumbsup:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Woow nice dude ! 8 out of 10 there xD[/b]
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ 8/10., nice background ^-^ =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:40

[ 9 queries - 0.687 second ]
Privacy Policy