• ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

andz32
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

can i show mine? :P Just click the "Visit" link @ my siggy :P
Baphomet Doll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

4 Andrew: I like your profile... so dark... so gloomy... somehow it makes me feel calm when viewing ^^ Try adding some java scrypt or a banner with a sweet black abstract art to make it nicer... and decorate the background with a calm song, btw I give andrew a [b]8.5 / 10[/b] I'm back with a whole new layout profile, this time it's burning red and flames... I erased alot of my flash to make it lighter and not too heavy to open, and played alot with the arts... please do give me a comment or critics and fill my guest book if it's not too irritating ^^ [url]www.friendster.com/emonzbcmc[/url] Thanks, eMoNz
andz32
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ wow.. thanks baphomet doll.. oh about ur profile.. give you 9/10 for that.. =) :thumbsup: radical.. easy to load.. :D nyaha !
nixzzapper
» Banned
1969-12-31

Baphomet Doll: i will give you 7/10! please rate mine! [url]friendster.com/44997796[/url]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ the one who you will rate is the person above you lol ill give you 5/10 :thumbsup:
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

9 :o
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]a 7 out of 10[/b]
Baphomet Doll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Freelance = [b]7 out of 10[/b] bro, I think you should add a cool black banner to make your profile sweater, and some bullets... try this one out: [url]http://www.stormpages.com/filez/25.gif[/url] >>> Bullets 4 the banner, try emo / goth (if you like) but it'll look cooler with it... I think it will look sweet on your profile ^^ Anyways I fixed many bugs on my profile, the quick comment scrypt also made many errors to ppl trying to add comments, and changed the layout... rate pleasee.. ^^ [url]www.friendster.com/emonzbcmc[/url]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

4/10... Tsk tsk... =)
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i cant rate you [b]intelligence[/b] :wasted: ill just rate the person above you.. 4 :eh:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm not bad 6/10 :) :rose:
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@andz ur supposed to rate mine... :|
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]a 5 out of 10[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

6/10...
EngrJayze
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice overlayed layout..i'll give it 8/10 i'm just new in css themes for friendster..hope you'll like mine
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll give it a 9/10 nice profile you have there... =)
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

10 :d
Baphomet Doll
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'll give you [b]8/10[/b] !!! like the style of the profile! Sorry, there was an error my js linker didn't work so you were viewing a naked profile of mine... lolz. Fixed it, please rate it again ^^ [url]www.friendster.com/emonzbcmc[/url] Anyways, any trick to beat the character limitation in about me? Coz it's very irritating...
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

youre friendster is burning! so hot! ill give you 9/10! [b]time to rate mine...[/b] :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid=8680724
Baphomet Doll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks alot broth ^^ your profile is so screamo bro, I love the background GIF that makes it look like an old TV, the box headers are also cute..! I'm giving it an [b]8.5 / 10[/b] Keep it up :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:56

[ 9 queries - 0.244 second ]
Privacy Policy