• ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

newbieako
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

7/10 for you sis...:thumbsup:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

a 4 out of 10
newbieako
» n00b
1969-12-31

a[b] 2/10[/b] for you...=):thumbsup:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]laggy intro , whacked in mozilla firefox although it was constructed nice, great work in the banner overall its still a 4 out of 10 . it lacks the artistry [/b]
newbieako
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey dude..dont cha see? im juz kidding....:lol: yup, i know my intro page was laggy....and juz forget bout that coz its NOT ur profile...so if i were you, juz mind ur OWN business okay?! :lol: :lol:
maogi47
» n00b
1969-12-31

i can see no overlay, i think that overlays as of now are not working..
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it's cool.. but cooler when personalized.. :cry:
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

6/10?? :thumbsup: its private.. mine: http://profiles.friendster.com/nica03ii
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

umm...ur profile is private.. can anyone rate mine please??
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=newbieako]hey dude..dont cha see? im juz kidding....:lol: yup, i know my intro page was laggy....and juz forget bout that coz its NOT ur profile...so if i were you, juz mind ur OWN business okay?! :lol: :lol:[/quote] - i dont care ,i still think its laggy, its my un-garnished opinion and who are you again ? :wasted: lol [b]@TOPIC:[/b] [b]an 8 out of 10 its clean[/b]

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2008-04-18 06:15:52)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] oookeiii~ these guys above me are scary haha.. freelance - 6.9? :lol: clean neat not laggy but i like the one u made before more.. the brown one i think? oh wait: answer this question too if you'll rate my proffy ABOUT THE FISH STAY or FLUSH? shirow said flush :lol: but i dunno .. whatdyah think? [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-18 07:25:25)

newbieako
» n00b
1969-12-31

heheheh...for mis.aya its a perfect [b]10/10[/b]! =):thumbsup: ----------- @ freelance--- a spoiled rotten [b](newbie!)[/b] [i]you happy now?! HARHAR[/i] :disgust: okie i dont wanna have some make [b]AWAY-AWAY[/b] hir in this thread... were juz hir to RATE the profile above us...dont care if u giv 1 or ten..or whatta hell..the important hir is..were respecting each other...NOT INSULTING! [b]ayt?[/b]=):thumbsdown: -------- @ahem, ahem, ahem,.....err...duh! so what the hell are u?? :puke: gross!.. if i were yah ill juz shut the fuck up..or else ill beat ur bad ass mouth..:evil: damn!.. WTF?

Last edited by newbieako (2008-04-18 07:46:39)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]nice concept you got there a 7 :)[/b]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] lol. stop arguing. :crybaby: and nobody answered my question :cry: the yellow fish? should it stay or not? :lol: [/color]
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

8/10..forsaken for me flush it :D but still ur decision to removed it or not.... =) @freelance and newbie.. Relax..Whoosaa :D

Last edited by bobskie (2008-04-18 07:53:53)

newbieako
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ mz.aya--- bout the yellow fish? hmm..its a kind of cute...:P but i dunno if that thing must be flushed or not.. aww.:cry:..but its cute..totally fun..hehehehhe =) @bobskie...[b]10/10[/b] too!! hey im [b]RELAX![/b] IM NOT THAT ANGRY...;)

Last edited by newbieako (2008-04-18 07:52:55)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] i guess i really should flush it :lol: i just think it's cute but yeah, bye bye fish :lol: i remove the bullets and ani-kao in the shoutout box too - for a serious look. This is for kua bob: The grungy theme again hehe .. did you change something? it looks better now, i think u put shadow ? This is for newbieako: should i still rate yours? @newbieako[/color] [quote]laggy intro , whacked in mozilla firefox although it was constructed nice, great work in the banner overall its still a 4 out of 10 . it lacks the artistry[/quote] [color=#089bce]that is just contructive criticism dont get disappointed and upset with the ratings it will make you better, trust me. :thumbsup: -------freelance, if you're reading this, should i make the BG of the media box the same like the ones in the mainbar then? i Just thought it should be transparent because the friend list is also the same.. im so confuse hahaha, i've been fixing this theme for two nights already :lol: --------- [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-18 09:06:44)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i like the banner part the navigation is great nice concept again . the media box part for me doesn't jive with the whole profile colors because its strong color . kinda throws it off a bit =) all in all still its a great concept i still give it a 7 dude \m/ [/b] - lol, the fish
Baphomet
» n00b
1969-12-31

ayel you got a new layout? i love it! blue... why is everyone in blue now... lolz... 10/10! I think it's better then the brown one.. @forsaken doll.. gee... ur layouts... it's pure crossover right? just love the way you set it up... asking permission... can i copy ur code? and sort of "rip" it? I wanna learn ur codes and how u made them...
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] actually it's pure css =| not js, half overlay-crossover whatsoever :D :lol: [/color] [quote]can i copy ur code? and sort of "rip" it? I wanna learn ur codes and how u made them...[/quote] [color=#089bce] knock yourself out ive been fixing my codes to be perfect in both i.e. and ff that's why it's so organize, you will not have any problem at all if you're looking for something :thumbsup: YOUR PROFILE it's very beautiful i love the photoshoppd banner i like the color the sidebars definitely cool and everything is customized as in you made everything (the images) BUT!! it's very laggity me no like lag :D [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-18 14:50:34)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » For all types of profile (CSS/Overlay).. Ok here's a good thread to trim off all those "rate-my-profile" threads in this section.. :midfinger: Let's start now.. :D Rate mine..

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:26

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy