• ARCHIVES 
  • » we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

Pages: 123

we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

RA2-adikteD
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

I agree with you all............ just remid me if they found out how to pass the FS system and can use the codes :ninja:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

i will not leave this forum no matter what... :| anyways, this is the first forum i joined... =) even friendster banned customizing profile, the codes here may also helped many people in creating a web page... =) correct me if im wrong.. :wallbash: besides, i really joined friendster to gain more friends... :thumbsup:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ill stay.. but ill be mad :evil:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

il stay here no matter what.. lol and ill help feruzz to find a way we can use codes... muwahahhahaha.. =D eniweiz.. im done with my simple layout.. hehehe.. :wow:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Oh,datz scared me..Ok,datz it, i agree :thumbsup: i wont leave ftalk no matter wat happen... :D
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my theory comes true :crybaby: the friendstertalk updated again, all scripts in your mediabox not working at all if you save it again, the crisis started all over friendstertalk, but i think if someone got the solution to this he/she must have proper reward, reputation i mean. i hope friendsterteam not spying us or even challenge us about this updates, sorry to say this but im also advertising our site (friendstertalk) in the friendsterteam's profile

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-08-16 06:45:39)

rhyme_w/out_reason
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahahaha. T_T maybe friendster.com read your post.! wahahaha
xgravity
» n00b
1969-12-31

its frustrating disable ling customized stuff is boring, its nice to see good designs and lay-out, hope you guys could bypass the codes..... or rather make new friendster website ... hahaha anyway i still support F talk i learn alot on this forum......
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

only fortune will tell that, but in friendstertalk we are just only one, we friendstertalk team no mods, no newbies just only one team we gonna stick to one no matter what, [b]have a great fortune friendstertalk[/b]!

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-08-17 07:10:52)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

There will come a time friendster will completely disable all Javascripts and CSS codes that we put on our profiles. It is possible even if the "coders" will continue to generate codes. Myspace has implemented it, the time for friendster to do it is just some few nights and few dreams away... I see one reason why friendster will do it: SECURITY What if this will happen (friendster goin down, goin obsolete, or will be gone)? I share one point of view that I wrote in the Philippines section, but I am quoting it here again for all: [quote=frolickfriendster]Good question! Actually if friendster is gone (or has gone obsolete), I'm pretty sure ftalk would still be around trying to survive. Whether we like it or not, fact is... this forum exists because of friendster, hence... the word friendster is right in its domain name - friendster + talk. I saw that ftalk would be one year-old soon (am I right, mods? correct me if I'm wrong). Let's do some math... Back to Statistics 101 hehehe Currently there are 40,193 registered members and out of that, there are only 9267 active members. where have all the others (or some of them) gone, mods? did you prolly scare them away *Joke* That means, approximately only 23% of the total members are regular ftalk members and that 77% never came back. lol ATTN: ADMIN.. Now that figure isn't really a nice over-all figure, huh? Prolly, negative impact? Now the figure 40,193 isn't really accurate... why? becoz some members, including mods of course (breakin the rules), have multiple accounts. so how do we find out the accurate figure? GO FIGURE! lol The figure 9267 also isn't really accurate becoz of the same reason. Now the real figure could be less than that. Way lower than that! Now friendster has millions of users and (let's be generous here) 40,193 is just a small fragment of that. If friendster is gone, doesn't allow javascripts and css anymore, or has gone obsolete, of course it will dramatically affect the current active membership of this forum. Now let's see how this will affect... if we use the 23 percentage (for statistical purposes)... 23% of 9267 (let's be generous here)... approx 2,131 members would prolly leave ftalk or would not come back anymore... Now that's a lot, huh? But don't get me wrong... This is just purely estimate. Well the bottomline is this, the forum is a commercial website (see the ads all around yah?)... that means membership is very vital to the website, right admin? Prolly all members here are friendster members and if friendster would be goin bananas, of course FTALK would also be goin' bananas. Common sense, eh? But, as meng said.. FTALK can change its name if ever... say... myspacetalk.com lol[/quote]
deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ wooo... statistics... hahah... nice... nice... :eh:
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

fs will be so boring...if they prohibited using layouts theres no excitement...cant enjoy viewing my prends.. :doubt:
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well, it will be a crisis. but its ok if I can't customize my profile. I'm really tired of coping up with the updates friendster do. I'll just use the premade css layouts.. This forum is made for friendster only. And This is where a friendster user knows the dos and don't of friendster shared by our fellow members. =3
deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

usually the premade layout provided by the friendster is the safest bet that making sure some bad code injection doesn't occur... well... i think they are trying to make us use their premades... hehehe.... :D
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there is no friendster crisis. the problems are of our own doing. if you only concentrate on your friends and being in touch with them, you will be much more happy.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Practice also how to become consistent =) I'm tired customizing but only the theme change and nothing major changes in my life, I'm still a mare human :|
creyon
» n00b
1969-12-31

the layout, tweaks and addons are not that important.. whats important is the real purpose of friendster.. to bind again those people who are separated in terms of location and to stay in touch!
majorbitch07
» n00b
1969-12-31

it is happening now.none of the js and css codes are working.not only for me, but also for some of my friends who use the same thing.i don't have a clue how to fix it.
++GabrieLLa91++
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, i duuno bout that..i think we better stick here..
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will stay with ftalk and fs.. :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:08

[ 11 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy