• ARCHIVES 
  • » we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

Pages: 123

we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

it really dont matter to me if friendster won't allow us to costumize our proffy..though its kinda annoying. :eh: but i think fs would lose some members.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

[quote=aRies04991]This forum is not affiliated with friendster.. i just don't know what will happen to ftalk if there's no friendster to talk about anyways.. this is my first forum and i love it here :)[/quote] Heheh. Same Here. This is My First Forum! And I SUPER DUPER Like It.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'd stay here of course. since i registered here i never really been interested in tricks and tut. so it doesnt matter if fs wont allow us to modify our pages. =|
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#FF6699]Since i registered here.. i started to get addicted in editing my profile :lol: [/color][/b]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ftalk is nothing i guess without fs...
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree cip.. that's the main purpose isnt it? :D
itsallaboutbe
» n00b
1969-12-31

huh!!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well,i dunno... hopefully it wont happen..... i love to customize my pge..... but i think its ok..... simple profile isnt so bad... i just want to comunicate with many people in this world......
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/731/731230kuy14hjh8f.gif[/img][/url] [b][color=deeppink]o(O.o?)o[/color][/b]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what kind crisis are we talking here... :question::question::question: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

think the solutions later... we have a big problem here specially the one hos using ccs and js codes here but the real concern here is [b][i]are you sticking with friendster[/i][/b].. me, ill supporting friendster no matter what happens...
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]Well, Friendster will always update their system but there will be also some people who always try to find a way to make their codes work. Being a Friendster member is not all about customizing your profile, for me it doesn't really matter as long as we can be connected with our friends. :)[/quote] hmm... admin has a point... it's kinda social-networking site (am i right?) so our friends will stay connected even in an internet world (yeah, the apparitions or even a potential friends count. :D ). i love to customizes it. but most of all, i am connected to this world (almost) filled with phantom people!
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll stick with friendster and i'll stick with you guys..i love this forum because i learned so many things in here(ma-touch naman kayo!):wow:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ [b] da_15 [/b] me too... i love friendster... ;):thumbsup: and i will never let it go!! i have a lot of friends when i joined it... i can also learn how to use code... don't leave us friendster!!! u no we do need u!! :cry:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes, I'll stick with Friendster because I don't think they can stop people from making codes to customize. Either way, I'll stick with Friendster and I'll still be active in FriendsterTalk (even if there was [i]no[/i] Friendster) :lol:
mania_quiz666
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]im that time will come... i will still use FS coz of my fwens!![/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][quote=alliana01]i'd stay here of course. since i registered here i never really been interested in tricks and tut. so it doesnt matter if fs wont allow us to modify our pages. =|[/quote] [/b] [b]Me also, i'm started 2 get addicted here. :D [/b]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

customizing is a big part of fs. but it is ok for me. but still we can access other services.
atongang
» n00b
1969-12-31

always remember buddy that this site is a online discussion forum . . wat ever changes made by friendster bonding in this site will never be affected. . bcoz this site is a forum a forum not only deals with friendster we can have another topic in here. . so never mind friendster if they will not allow css and js codes maybe some of the users will quit and they dont want that to happen. . bcoz they earn from thier users. . its a bizniz matter in the world wide web. .
liezldimarucot
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Well.. if Friendster will disallow customizations of their profiles using other codes. Well, they will definitely lose some members. But I don't think it's gonna happen. Friendster can't stop people from making new codes THAT WORK. There will always be people who can, and will make them work to customize their profiles. But I don't really care if I can't customize my Friendster anymore. I hardly customize it now, cos I don't have the time But I'll definitely still stay on FriendsterTalk.[/quote] =)=)=)agree... w/ you:)=)=)=)=)=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:51

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy