• ARCHIVES 
  • » we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

Pages: 123

we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendster updated again, all the codes in the review's section does'nt not working anymore, i wonder if one day the friendster wont allowing us to customized our friendster pages, i mean theres no such code that can we put anywhere to customized our profile, no side bar, no add main box, no buttonized control panel buttons, no overlay or even non overlay etc... and they will put in the terms and condition that "[b]avoid customizing friendster using some js and css codes[/b]" what do you think is the best way that friendstertalk can do about this, not only here but in the other site. [b]you[/b]! as a registered member, no matter what rank are you, what will you do if that crisis come to friendstertalk? are you still gonna stick with friendster? [b]my answer[/b] i will gonna stay here no matter what happens, i dont need such a impressive profile to show it to other's, i have a lot of friends in my friendster so what im being afraid for?

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-07-02 08:04:51)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

This forum is not affiliated with friendster.. i just don't know what will happen to ftalk if there's no friendster to talk about anyways.. this is my first forum and i love it here :)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

Well.. if Friendster will disallow customizations of their profiles using other codes. Well, they will definitely lose some members. But I don't think it's gonna happen. Friendster can't stop people from making new codes THAT WORK. There will always be people who can, and will make them work to customize their profiles. But I don't really care if I can't customize my Friendster anymore. I hardly customize it now, cos I don't have the time But I'll definitely still stay on FriendsterTalk.
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Well.. if Friendster will disallow customizations of their profiles using other codes. Well, they will definitely lose some members. But I don't think it's gonna happen. Friendster can't stop people from making new codes THAT WORK. There will always be people who can, and will make them work to customize their profiles. But I don't really care if I can't customize my Friendster anymore. I hardly customize it now, cos I don't have the time But I'll definitely still stay on FriendsterTalk.[/quote] wew.. :D I agree with you Padme.. ;) ;) There are always some people who can customize the page.. :lol: :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cip6192]and they will put in the terms and condition that "[b]avoid customizing friendster using some js and css codes[/b]"[/quote] Hahah what maybe the use of those boxes if they disallow us to use jvs and css codes?! Anyway, I don't care if they remove those thing :P they are just waitin' their time :lol:
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It means that js in review are useless!!! Is there any solution now!!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

So overlay doesn't work anymore?! I do not know if their are solutions on that problem?! Almost one month, I did not open my account, I wonder what changes happened during those prev updates?! Really annoying isn't it guezzz~
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Overlay works now... but if you want we already have a related discussion on this but I think for now no one has no idea :eh: http://theftalk.com/t6030-Friendster-Updated-Discussion..html
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]and they will put in the terms and condition that "avoid customizing friendster using some js and css codes"[/quote] yeah, i'm thinking of that thing too, what if that thing happens? for me, i'll think many members will choose other online community if that thing happened. . . [quote]Well.. if Friendster will disallow customizations of their profiles using other codes. Well, they will definitely lose some members. But I don't think it's gonna happen. Friendster can't stop people from making new codes THAT WORK. There will always be people who can, and will make them work to customize their profiles. But I don't really care if I can't customize my Friendster anymore. I hardly customize it now, cos I don't have the time But I'll definitely still stay on FriendsterTalk.[/quote] i agree too, i'll stay here at ftalk no matter what happens. . hehe
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If they disable completely the scripts it will also affect their site I think... and it will cause a major update on there part lolx =) Anyway we well find a way :eh: (Lets do our best!)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Same with Nix. Friendstertalk is not affliated with friendster. and I do love simple profiles *now*. :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im starting to make a simple profile.. coz i know friendster makes a lot updates.. hehe.. and i found this below.. [quote]FriendsterTalk is not affiliated with Friendster.com Powered by PunBB © 2002–2007 Rickard Andersson[/quote] but still i enjoyed this forum.. this is my 2nd forum.. hehe.. my first is :arrow: http://movieforumz.com coz i really love moves.. check that out.. hihi :lol:
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if friendster, won't allow the use of external codes,, well i guess i'll just bare with the upate.. :doubt: and hope that some1 will find ways to bypass the fs system... =) i'll also stay here though i'm not that active...
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If all external codes are gone .. its ok for me.. I just want to communicate my friends, relatives, and my first family on the Philippines that's all
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yah I agree :thumbsup:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

guys....dont worry...we will find a way to bypass Friendster system...hehe =D =D =D anyway the Media Box is still works for external script... :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: I joined Friendster because I wanna meet my friends & also make a new friend :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]guys....dont worry...we will find a way to bypass Friendster system...hehe =D =D =D anyway the Media Box is still works for external script... :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: I joined Friendster because I wanna meet my friends & also make a new friend :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] Aha! a bypass! nice to hear it from you.. btw if a member post a bypass... friendstertalk.com must move to another website isn it? like a one said that friendstertalk is not affiliated to friendster hacking is a crime :o :lol:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Well, Friendster will always update their system but there will be also some people who always try to find a way to make their codes work. Being a Friendster member is not all about customizing your profile, for me it doesn't really matter as long as we can be connected with our friends. :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Sir admins right. actually we as you call code addicts if you like try to understand these things for educational purposes, because believe it or not 60% of the world works with computers now so a bit of understanding isn't a bad idea. =) but remember guys the purpose of friendster is network connectivity. customizing and media stuff come secondary. =)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]^Sir admins right. actually we as you call code addicts if you like try to understand these things for educational purposes, because believe it or not 60% of the world works with computers now so a bit of understanding isn't a bad idea. =) but remember guys the purpose of friendster is network connectivity. customizing and media stuff come secondary. =)[/quote] Nice Feedback again Sir Ephe Im 100% agreed :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » we all know that friendster are always updating their site, in the past four weeks we've seen the maintenance of friendster, we are lucky that it not affects our codes, and this last day the friendste

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:46

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy