• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

Pages: 12344

[quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

[quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include the [b]link and screenshot[/b] of your profile or else your post will be deleted. 4. Please, please minimize the screenshot [b]size[/b] if possible. (not too big screenshots) 5. [b]Spamming[/b] will not be tolerated. 6. [b]No redirected[/b] profiles please. 7. You can have as many entries as you want provided that it is still [b]ORIGINAL[/b]. 8. Most importantly, your layout (which incorporates the Skin, Codes, and Content) should [b]ALWAYS BE ORIGINAL[/b]. Entering copied designs, premade layouts made by other designers or entering a template from sites like TemplateMonster, TemplatesBox, etc. will automatically be disqualified. 9. Dont forget to put the [b]Friendster Logo & Copyright[/b][/quote] Price: * One domain name of your choice. (.com .net or .org) - one year free - year free [b]unless[/b] the user is not active with his/her domain anymore. Contestants: * Any FriendsterTalk members. Even moderators can join. Note: * Fair judgement * Anonymous and random of judges * Comments and critics are free on each entries * No categories available [quote]How to join: * Create a [b]new topic/thread[/b] on for each participants. * [b]Overlay or non-overlay layouts[/b][/quote] Deadline of posting entries: [u][b]July 27, 2007. 12am[/b][/u] (+8 GMT [i]Philippine time[/i]) Winner will be announce on: August 4, 2007. 12:01am (+8 GMT) [i][b]Prize is sponsored by me[/b][/i] .

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-07-26 11:56:52)

jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

is ftp needed in the domain? or its included (ftp account) pls reply asap. thanks (:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

you mean the host? it depends. if the winner will be active for a long time on his/her domain, i will give a share in my host. my host is 360Gb space, 3600Gb monthly data transfer, with lots of autoinstallers and many more features.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Where will we create a thread to join this contest? in this section?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. just create a here. one topic for each entries. u can make as many entries u want
Totoy Gubat
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=red][b] here's my simple flash profile with an emo theme. preview: [img]http://www.freewebtown.com/kule69/art.jpg[/img] link: [url=http://www.friendster.com/mamark]http://www.friendster.com/mamark[/url] instructions: - click on the tv screens to navigate, and click on the back button to return to menu. - please disable any popup blockers. if you have any comments, post it here. please tell me if it doesn't load. hope you like it! ;) [/color][/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Nice profile =) btw is that an entry to the contest? if so please create a separate thread in this section containing that info.. [quote]How to join: * Create a new topic/thread on each entries.[/quote]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-07-06 21:45:42)

~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]kua eejay may we put pixels or image urls form devian art chuva... or from other site but ofcourse our own design in the lay.. :eh: [quote]Grabeh gnda ng price!! :o generous mu nmn .. anu kya ang makkukuha mo,, lol[/quote] [/b]

Last edited by ~Abie~ (2007-07-07 01:35:45)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. u can use those. but make sure the layout is unique. --- i know u totoy gubat. u joined the contest in markyctrigger. u won there. i already saw ur layout before. u see totoy gubat, u are too damn good in making a layout. it's kinda unfair to them. but then i cnt exclude u from this contest if u wnt to join. i cnt force u not to. in this contest, there will be criteria. there will be judges and one of the judges is me... well anyway good luck to all. =) totoy gubat, i have an offer for u. check your inbox

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-07-07 10:31:08)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Totoy Gubat][color=red][b] here's my simple flash profile with an emo theme. preview: [url]http://www.freewebtown.com/kule69/art.jpg[/url] link: [url=http://www.friendster.com/mamark]http://www.friendster.com/mamark[/url] instructions: - click on the tv screens to navigate, and click on the back button to return to menu. - please disable any popup blockers. if you have any comments, post it here. please tell me if it doesn't load. hope you like it! ;) [/color][/b][/quote] i like ur layout. :eh: btw. i like the prize for the winner. hehehe. i want to join. but im not good in overlaying. lol =|
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's alright. at least u try right?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm.. maybe i'll join. haha :D just need the time to finish my overlay.. hope i'll be able to finish it before the deadline ;)
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow great prize dude but since you have that 360 gig webspace, why dont u add up ur prize a 1 gig webspace with php mysql, cpanel, and an ftp account :thumbsup: Just a simple suggestion :thumbsup:
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i try to join hahahaha
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=black seraphim]Wow great prize dude but since you have that 360 gig webspace, why dont u add up ur prize a 1 gig webspace with php mysql, cpanel, and an ftp account :thumbsup: Just a simple suggestion :thumbsup:[/quote] dude already said that if the winner will be dedicated to his/her domain, i will share my host with him/her for 6 months or more. my host has almost everything, supports lot of languages, and has lots of auto installers. it's worth it. i will tell to u about it more if u win. haha
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^ Ok ok hahahaha I'll join even though I'm too busy on my studies because I'm a graduating college student. I'll try to get this paid domain name with good hosting. :thumbsup: Just w8 for my entry. :thumbsup:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to join the contest with my profile [b]LOGIN FIRST BEFORE VIEWING MY PROFILE[/b] [b]Profile Link: [/b][url]http://www.friendster.com/luisgoco[/url] [b]Preview[/b] Flash Enter Page (Requires latest version of Flash Player) [img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1932/enterpagekodq0.jpg[/img] [b]Preview[/b] Upper Profile (Best Viewed using Firefox with Quicktime/Internet Explorer with fast connection) [img]http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/2322/profileew7.jpg[/img] [b]Note[/b]:If some images doesnt show after the page finished loading please refresh (Firefox with Quicktime plugin sometimes crashes when playing streaming background music when that occurs please change your browser to MS Internet Explorer) [b]Preview[/b] Lower Profile [img]http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5594/profile2sb1.jpg[/img] [quote]Rule 6. No redirected profiles please.[/quote] Does it mean no enter page too? Please inform me if my entry is wrong :D Hey the profile judging is not gonna happen immediately today right? Because I miscode some text on my css and my profile is in chaos :crybaby: The preview i posted has background on headers but my profile has no background and its navigation banner is gone I just put the code that feruzz posted somewhere here and my profile is is... waaahh :crybaby: Ill fix it tomorrow :) [b]Updates: [/b] Removed background music to stop crashing Firefox when viewing my profile Added Sidebox for Featured AMV Loading Page background color changed from white to black

Last edited by diabolicious (2007-07-11 00:13:54)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hahaha.. this soundz fun.. eniweizz.. its too early to join.. deadline is still august.. hmhm.. btw, wata prize!!! sir eehjay is strict in help section but soo generous.. nyehehehe.. to all goodluck!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: @offtopic: i like the intro.. of this www.eehjay.com your so great eehjay... nyehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-07-08 20:07:48)

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yay I fixed my profile :D :o -1 reputation :crybaby:

Last edited by diabolicious (2007-07-08 21:17:52)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

as i said, if u want to join, create ur own topic/thread in this forum section. we will not include those entries that do not comply with the rules. [b]Note! Any number of entries are allowed and all friendstertalk is available, either regular member or moderators.[/b] @xavierkym hahaha.. it's just an intro. im too lazy to finish my site. are u a girl?

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-07-08 21:23:18)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:47

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy