• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

Pages: 1234

[quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

[quote]Rule 6. No [b]redirected[/b] profiles please.[/quote] Does it means there should be no enter page? Im disqualified if thats the case :|
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

i haven't viewed ur profile, so i dont know whether u are disqualified or not. redirected profiles are those profiles that do not have the URL of friendster. i mean if you used the meta tag example: [quote]<meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="[b]3; URL=http://www.eehjhay.com[/b]">[/quote] the number 3 is the seconds the page will be redirected to the URL www.eehjhay.com or those who have framesets

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-07-09 09:09:59)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think you can add transitions effects on that so it will have a flashy effect in IE but still hard to make transitions work on ffox :crybaby:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Im using that code for my enter page eehjhay[/b] <">I really need the domain prize :crybaby:

Last edited by diabolicious (2007-07-09 10:36:59)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i viewed your profile. you just redirected your enter page in other webhost, so it's alright.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]as i said, if u want to join, create ur own topic/thread in this forum section. we will not include those entries that do not comply with the rules. [b]Note! Any number of entries are allowed and all friendstertalk is available, either regular member or moderators.[/b] @xavierkym hahaha.. it's just an intro. im too lazy to finish my site. are u a girl?[/quote] nope im a guy... that's my gf in the picture.. lmfao. :lol:
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay][quote=black seraphim]Wow great prize dude but since you have that 360 gig webspace, why dont u add up ur prize a 1 gig webspace with php mysql, cpanel, and an ftp account :thumbsup: Just a simple suggestion :thumbsup:[/quote] dude already said that if the winner will be dedicated to his/her domain, i will share my host with him/her for 6 months or more. my host has almost everything, supports lot of languages, and has lots of auto installers. it's worth it. i will tell to u about it more if u win. haha[/quote] [b]kua did you bought this at www.page.ph :rolleyes: ? hee hee... :penguin: nice price... :eh: .. im keep on repeating :retard: [i][/b] off topic add on[/i]: [b][color=blue]@ kua xavier[/b][/i][/color] [quote=xavierkym]nope im a guy... that's my gf in the picture.. lmfao. :lol:[/quote] [i] [b][color=blue]Pretty Gf :eh: ! lolx[/b][/i][/color]

Last edited by ~Abie~ (2007-07-09 21:34:23)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. i did not bought my host in that site. that's cheap hosting honestly. i bought my host for $8.35 per month. my host has 360Gb of space with 3600Gb monthly data transfer. that's why i can say that hosting is cheap. no offense ok?
hannahwashere
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm., is da domain name just activated for 1 yr.? or could it last longer?!!
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice gf xavier :O I thought it looked like Angel Locsin an artist from Philippines Yay,Im not disqualified :lol: If I win I'll be dedicated on the domain prize, so eejhay will give me longer months and space =) I will make a great flash website =) With very cool downloadables and and and... umm.. How can i make installers heheh

Last edited by diabolicious (2007-07-10 02:42:30)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

you can not upload any softwares or installers in my host. I already asked the staff if I can upload my own but it is not allowed. @hannahwashere it is good for minimum of a year and maximum of 5 years as long as the user is active with his/her domain name.
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ooo ok but i still like the prize :eh:
hannahwashere
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohh.. thanks.!! i think imna join sometime!! =)
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]you can not upload any softwares or installers in my host. I already asked the staff if I can upload my own but it is not allowed.[/quote] kua why no softwares?? why ..? why? :paranoid: [i]who? when? where?[/i] :arrow: [b]but the space is bigg :o ![/b] [b]and can the winner can have subhosting for others like sub.thedomain.com :P ?heee hee :ninja: [/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. unlimited sub domains. i will explain all the features of my host next week. I want all to get excited. Hahaha... But the original prize is the domain. Do not concentrate on the hosting. The hosting will depend on how the winner is dedicated on his/her domain and how he/she can manage a website.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Wow! I like the price. But I can't join, because I cant make an overlay layout w/o MS Frontpage or Dreamweaver coz I aint going to school no more. [/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dude, read carefully the contest's conditions and rules. overlay and non-overlay entries are allowed
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Why do redirected profiles are not allowed to join?[/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

because how can you apply scripts or add-ons with redirected profiles? we want to see how the participants' ability to play with their codes.
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

So you mean if I'm using an Overlay method, I MUST put those add ons for Overlay like autotesti and autofriend update? Is it required to have an og addon(s) for every overlayed profile? What if I'm not using any of them? Sometimes og add ons are not working that's why I'm not using it. :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:51

[ 9 queries - 0.236 second ]
Privacy Policy